BvS Batman Vs Superman Manips & Art - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're already doing it, just finish.

Every manip you make is a rough cut :) "Hey guys it would look better if it were the final version. Well time to start another manip!" :hehe:

Every manip you make is a rough cut :) "Hey guys it would look better if it were the final version. Well time to start another manip!" :hehe:

I finished everyone except DC villians cuz it look ok.

justice_league___scott_eastwood_gl_by_zordan_el-d8nqtu4.jpg

justice_league___chris_pine_gl_by_zordan_el-d8nqth1.jpg

injustice_rough_cut___demo_version_by_zordan_el-d8m7n0b.jpg

dc_universes___justice_league___w_blacklines_by_zordan_el-d8l11h1.jpg

Just messin' with a part of the teaser :

1429879779-vlcsnap-2015-04-24-14h25m28s175.jpg

Don't know if I'm gonna finish this.

I don't think the Batwing and Batmobile are the same vehicle either

They are not, you can clearly see that the batmobile's exhaust has a upside down u shape, whereas the batwing has a circle shaped exhaust on the back.

True but transformations can switch and change things up. Still not the same vehicle though

Could someone please photoshop the 75th Anniversary animated short MOS Superman to look like the DOJ suit
T4wZ3le.jpg

It was proved here that the batwing and batmobile are different vehicles. Forgot to edit my post. Sorry.

it was? and how was that done? Did Zack come on and say so? Did we have a picture of both of them on screen in the same frame?

it was? and how was that done? Did Zack come on and say so? Did we have a picture of both of them on screen in the same frame?

Exhausts are completely different. Batmobile has an upside down U exhaust and the Batwing has a perfect circular exhaust

In the batmobile last closed thread. like page 39 or so.

Can I get a Facebook cover done in the style of the HaHaHaHa tattoo on The Joker's chest in green on a black background?

If any manips are to be done, I want to see one that puts him in a white suit like the one we saw in the leaked pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"