BvS Batman's Voice Thread

I loved Ben's voice in the last TV spot and it made me dislike the digital modulation even more. We obviously don't need it for Ben as he can clearly be Batman without it. That scene with Alfred proved it.

I mean, we know he definitely worked on the voice because his wife confirmed it. And what we heard as Bruce in that recent spot sounds like what she described. I'm wondering if it was just difficult for him to keep up, as it's noticeably different from his regular pitch. He and/or Snyder may have just found it too inconsistent during playbacks, so they opted for voice modulation.

Nah. I blame Kevin Smith for constantly making it prevalent in fanboy circles, which Snyder has no doubt paid attention to. :o

I like how the voice mod sounds. Ben doesn't need to strain his voice and it's different to any live action Batman we've had before.

I like how the voice mod sounds. Ben doesn't need to strain his voice and it's different to any live action Batman we've had before.

Yeah, I would agree with this. It's something relatively fresh.

The "WAR TO US" Bruce voice is better than any of the Batmech voices, honestly. [YT]/watch?v=_peXtNpuIJs[/YT]

I love both his voice as Bruce and the Batvoice :shrug: Think the Batvoice sounds awesome.

Yeah, I can't help but think that if this was his batvoice, then his Brucevoice :-)hehe:) wouldn't sound nearly as good. As far as I'm concerned it's a double win this way.

I'm still praying that I'll be sold on his bat-voice once I see the film. For me the voice is just as important if not more, than his visual aesthetic so if the voice doesn't work for me the rest becomes less of an impact.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of T-Pain Batman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"