Battlestar Galactica MOD FREESPACE 2

Tremere said:
He's a cylon double agent, not a man. Tell Adama :o

If Adama has shown anything it's that his greatest flaw is his poor judge of character. :o

Besides the minute Baltar suspects anything he'll just say I'm a cylon. :(

we had home part 2 last in the UK. next ep is tommorow. yeah baltar is probably the most entertaining character. they discuss the series in the tv forum obviously. can't join in when they are ahead tho.

Yeah I really wish I could join in, but I couldn't do it without getting spoilerized. :(

If you don't have the DVD sets, the official Battlestar site has deleted scenes for every episode, they're a good watch (Obviously I only look at them after I've seen the corresponding episode). In the case of the first episode of season 2, there are a LOT of XO/Adama flashbacks that they cut.

Danalys said:
we had home part 2 last in the UK. next ep is tommorow. yeah baltar is probably the most entertaining character. they discuss the series in the tv forum obviously. can't join in when they are ahead tho.

This weeks episode (They play on saturdays on SPACE) for me was Home part 2, so I guess I'm like a week behind even you. :(

For the first time ever I'm going to level a critisism at the show: Less Religion, more Adama blowing up Cylons and angst. :o

It just felt weird how Adama basically FORGAVE the president and everyone was like happy, a bit of a jump considering Adama was calling it Religious Crap like 2 episodes ago.

Yeah, but it turns out to be a lead, so he doesn't knock it.

Torrent the epsiodes like a normal person, Zen.

do you get the US or UK theme zenien

okay. i wonder what possessed them to change it in the first place.

Danalys said:
do you get the US or UK theme zenien

UK or US Theme...hmmm well ever since season 2 started they've been using this sort of choir opening, the old opening used a lot of drums and such, is my prefered opening song.

The introduction of the reporter lady... that episode the only bad Episode of battlestar that I've ever seen.

They released the beta a while ago, but they're still working on the proper release version.

i liked the reporter episode. it had the original battlestar theme in it. it was a good everyday character piece. sort of gives perspective on the rest of the series moments.

I thought it was ok, but I was sort of put off it becuase it felt like a pure filler episode, and the characters seemed a little too steeped in their architypes, probably due to the fact that they were bouncing around a lot, interviewing different people.

But mainly I'm just really anxious for Season 2 to get back to what made Season 1 and the begining of Season 2 so great... and I've been waiting for a space battle for like FOR EVER!

Well ok, the thing that sort of irked me was the ending where the cylons were sitting aroudn in the movie theater. I mean I understand that they have some grand plan, but it's not like they AREN'T trying to kill the fleet. It just seems a little odd that if they new the fleets location that they decided to send 2 fighters just to get the video tape report just for kicks.

It looks like the next episode will do nicely though. :D Can't wait for Saturday except I'll be at work and unable to watch it until like monday. :(

Zenien said:
I thought it was ok, but I was sort of put off it becuase it felt like a pure filler episode, and the characters seemed a little too steeped in their architypes, probably due to the fact that they were bouncing around a lot, interviewing different people.

But mainly I'm just really anxious for Season 2 to get back to what made Season 1 and the begining of Season 2 so great... and I've been waiting for a space battle for like FOR EVER!

Well ok, the thing that sort of irked me was the ending where the cylons were sitting aroudn in the movie theater. I mean I understand that they have some grand plan, but it's not like they AREN'T trying to kill the fleet. It just seems a little odd that if they new the fleets location that they decided to send 2 fighters just to get the video tape report just for kicks.

It looks like the next episode will do nicely though. :D Can't wait for Saturday except I'll be at work and unable to watch it until like monday. :(

They aren't just trying to kill them ;).

Yes yes, they want to make Babies with them and supplant them as gods chosen children or something but do not tell me anything if you've seen ahead. :o

Each season must have at least 300000000000000 tons of cylon wreckage generated by the Battlestar by the time the season finale rolls around, so far we're incredibly behind schedule. :(

I thought they already considered themselves God's chosen? :confused:

It's not 100 percent clear... I mean WHY would they be going to such lengths to replicate themselves into something as close to humanity as possible? They consider themselves gods chosen but they're going to incredible lengths to mimmick they're creators and essentially take their place on the twelve colonies.

In Home part 2. Starbuck mentions that on Caprica the Cylons are reparing the infastructure and buildings on the planet... and then they have the whole farm set up to try and produce human/Cylon crossbreeds.

http://www.game-warden.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1840

After getting some good results from a system crunching capships vs capships mission test at standard 1024x768 resolutions, I decided to crunch it even further and run the game at my monitor's 1280x720 mode with full scene 2x antialiasing and Fraps at the same time. The result.... a playable 16-30 fps. Side effect of this test.... 720p HD video !!!

Xvid Avi (640x360)
http://www.game-warden.com/bsg/Video/BSG_Bench.avi (26mb)

High Definition WM9 format (1280x720 aka 720p) Sorry Mac folks dunno how to make HD content with Quicktime yet. You need at least a 1ghz pc to view HD stuff iirc.

http://www.game-warden.com/bsg/Video/BSG_Bench_ HD.wmv (103mb)

:O

Zenien said:
It's not 100 percent clear... I mean WHY would they be going to such lengths to replicate themselves into something as close to humanity as possible? They consider themselves gods chosen but they're going to incredible lengths to mimmick they're creators and essentially take their place on the twelve colonies.

In Home part 2. Starbuck mentions that on Caprica the Cylons are reparing the infastructure and buildings on the planet... and then they have the whole farm set up to try and produce human/Cylon crossbreeds.
The information we're getting from a religious standpoint is neither the whole story, nor indicative of the entire Cylon race's opinions. Beyond that, 6 is entirely inside Baltar's head, and not the same 6 from the pilot. So anything she says is somewhat suspect.

I can tell you they have a serious philosophical reversal in the end of season 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"