Battlestar Galactica MOD FREESPACE 2

Pagasus part 1 is amazing, ofmg my jaw was hanging open for the last 15 minutes. :o

adama doesn't take crew members being sentenced to death lightly. the next ep should be great after that set up aswell.

I can't see how this is going to eb resolved in the short term besides Cain backing down and letting Adama have his men back...but that seems so un Cain like...

Civilian authoroty has to intervene somehow...

I bet the president or Adama might try to have Cain assasinated at some point...

omfg can't wait:o

well they showed the next 2 back to back over here. they were great. you'll love them zenien.

Well they just showed part 1 of Ressurection on saturday. What an episode. I was starting to worry that this season might not live up to season 1 but I'm happy to be proven wrong again and again and again. I couldn't believe that the president was advocating Caines assasination, tht was so totally awesome of her. :D

My prediction is that the PEgasus XO doesn't follow through with the command... but in all honesty I don't have any idea what's going to happen come next week.

As much as I don't like to say it, Galactica would be in a serious bind if it had to first the Pagasus, I mean it's missing over half of its hull plating and Pagasus is a far more current design of Battlestar.

WHF is ******ed for hating Sci Fi, but really, this show does just suck now. I tried watching a few episodes again, but it's just awful. The only reason I used to like it is because it reminded me of a Halo tv show I think, but that's gone now.

Uriel Septim said:
WHF is ******ed for hating Sci Fi, but really, this show does just suck now. I tried watching a few episodes again, but it's just awful. The only reason I used to like it is because it reminded me of a Halo tv show I think, but that's gone now.
See, I told you. They're always bad.

Except for Star Wars and Bermanless Star Trek. And Halo. And Marathon. And most other sci fi series.

StarWars and Trek suck. Sci Fi games are mostly good, but TVs and movies usually suck hardcore.

If by "penis" you mean "chocolate milkshake" I'm all for it.

All this talk about rape and penises is making me wonder what ever happened to FreeWinona. Maybe she finally overdosed on crack.

Well we'll just close this case with the presumpuous "died of having sex with everyone".

I can't hardly get on AIM anymore because this girl (not MA WHF, no therapy session today) I used to talk to keeps trying to talk and doesn't realize that I'm done with her, I hate when this happens, it'll be a damn month before she gets the hint or I just tell her I hope she dies soon.

Uriel Septim said:
I can't hardly get on AIM anymore because this girl (not MA WHF, no therapy session today) I used to talk to keeps trying to talk and doesn't realize that I'm done with her, I hate when this happens, it'll be a damn month before she gets the hint or I just tell her I hope she dies soon.
We're talking about this right now. Who is this girl, your past together, the relationship now, why don't you like her, etc???

Girl I met and did stuff with and then decided I didn't like but didn't tell her this because it would have created unneeded drama and stuff so I just stopped talking to her instead of informing her and so she keeps trying to figure out why I'm not talking to her instead of just grasping the fact that I'm not talking to her.

poison.jpg
:o

Uriel Septim said:
Girl I met and did stuff with and then decided I didn't like but didn't tell her this because it would have created unneeded drama and stuff so I just stopped talking to her instead of informing her and so she keeps trying to figure out why I'm not talking to her instead of just grasping the fact that I'm not talking to her.
She's a girl, she can't figure this stuff out. She's probably worried that she's bad at sex. You have to tell her that you're just a sex-seeking ******* who's just getting over a former case of love.

Or you could tell her you are gay...Richard Simmons gay. Nobody likes Richard Simmons. Thus, she won't like you...or talk to you.

Ha, she knows I'm not gay. And I don't really want to say "I don't want to talk to you anymore" because that makes me sound like some shallow guy who just used her or something, I'd rather we just sort of "grow apart as friends" or some bull**** like that, but it's like her dumb woman brains can't work that out, it's annoying. And then there's this other guy that I don't really like that recently got the internet (you read that right, he first acquired internet access in 2006) and he's always trying to talk to me as well, there needs to be a way to set up a chat bot like smarterchild or something to just respond FOR me instead of any away message or something to hide behind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"