• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

BBC's Spooks

****ing brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

CMill.... is it possible you could quote the news minus the spoilers please.... i've gone the entire season without seeing ANY spoilers, don't wanna ruin the last episode now.

thank you

Well, if you already saw the second-to-last episode, there's nothing in there that spoils the finale. It's just certain cast members talking about being excited about the show's return.

Nice one, cant wait for series 8. It's just a shame that this thread has not got more Spooks fans in it.......

hmm...this on Itunes or BBC America? Maybe Netflix?

hmm...this on Itunes or BBC America? Maybe Netflix?

BBC America and A&E have shown the series in the US, but they're way behind in the seasons.

The only two recommendations I can give would be to buy the DVD sets that come under the MI-5 moniker (you'll be getting the full British cuts of all the episdoes). Or....torrents, baby. :word:

I would assume, but I have not checked.

I checked. There are, like, three episodes from Season 1.

Ok, I saw it. I didn't realize it was under another name here.

And i'll be honest....I thought it was boring. :( I thought the bad guys weren't anything special, but most of all..I found the main characters to be pretty bland.

Sigh...got my hopes up for nothing. But good on you if you do like it.

You watched the pilot?

Because ironically, that's easily the worst episode of the series. The second episode is where the show infamously took off.

I saw a few episodes from the first season when they were being shown on BBC. It was called MI-5...didn't realize it and Spooks were the same. It just felt very dry to me...

but hey...to each their own I guess.

A couple of episodes in series 1 are good but i really started liking Spooks from series 2 onwards. Last nights episode was awsome.

Just watched the season finale.

While the ending wasn't as earth-shattering as I was expecting, dear God was the episode intense. That's the epitome of riveting television.

Man, even with [blackout]my all-time favorite Spook Adam leaving[/blackout], I think this was without a doubt my favorite season. Especially the way it ended. The final three episodes were just godly.

I checked. There are, like, three episodes from Season 1.

I havn't used it in a while and just realized they got rid of the browser. Do they still let you download videos?:huh:

Yes, I believe they still do. There's some excellent stuff on Veoh.

Brilliant Scene. It's scenes like this that you watch it and think this show is as good if not better then shows like 24 and other American shows.

The funny thing is, people have actually complained that the show "isn't what it used to be" because it's incorporated more action and violence then in its early years.

Of course, I greatly disagree. I think the show has continued to exceed my expectations every single year because the stakes continue to grow. The threats are bigger. And yet, it never compromises its intelligence and subtleties for the sake of an explosion.

anoyingly i knew what the outcome would be about halfway through the episode..... But i didn't care.

Spooks is definately one of the best shows made for UK TV if not the best. It's just a shame they have such a short season.

anoyingly i knew what the outcome would be about halfway through the episode..... But i didn't care.

Spooks is definately one of the best shows made for UK TV if not the best. It's just a shame they have such a short season.
It's a shame that it appears it's only us three who watches it in this forum...:csad:

I wonder how they are going to deal with Harrys capture next series, surley they will need a new boss??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"