Before Exiles?

Roughneck

Avenger
Reaction score
Remember how there was a four issue Blink Mini? Where she was pulled from the AOA and went and fought a war in the Negative Zone and bumbed uglies with Annihilus, then after all that she was tossed out into the desert where she met Nocturn and the Exiles Started?

Yeah, how come that happened? Nocturne said she was just minding her business and wound up in the desert. The others too. And as other joined they said they were just pulled right to the Exiles.

So why did Blink get a little tour and adventure......Was it to giver her Leadership training?

i thought annihilus pulled her there to help her overthrow blastaar

She slept with Annihilus? How is that... physically possible? :confused:

I guess that Cosmic Control Rod is good for more than just powering him up.

Roughneck said:
So why did Blink get a little tour and adventure......Was it to giver her Leadership training?
She got a little tour and adventure so Marvel can get more cash from their readers. :o

Cyclops said:
She slept with Annihilus? How is that... physically possible? :confused:

I guess that Cosmic Control Rod is good for more than just powering him up.
I think Annihilus somehow manifested himself as some prettyboy with brown hair. I don't remember how the hell the whole thing worked, though.

TheCorpulent1 said:
I think Annihilus somehow manifested himself as some prettyboy with brown hair. I don't remember how the hell the whole thing worked, though.

Yeah, Blastaar had transformed Annihilus into said pretty boy.

Haha, Nova, the ex-heralds, Super-Skrull, and Ronan should get together and just broadcast images of that across the universe. Annihilus' own soldiers would turn on him for being such a girly-man. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"