Ben Feldman and Cristin Milioti are NBC's 'A to Z'

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
[YT]8R8ydoPHfrY[/YT]
I was already interested in this show when Milioti was cast in the pilot, but that trailer really grabbed me. Hope this really turns her into a star.

Also love that Katey Sagal is the narrator.

I don't have a good feeling about this show which sucks because I adored how Cristin Milioti in the last season of HIMYM.

It was ok. The leads are likable. It just wasnt particularly funny or interesting. I'll keep watching mostly out of boredom. I dont see this show lasting past season 1 unless it becomes radically more funny in later episodes

So they say how long they date for but it is not clear whether they break up or get engaged and married? The show is a lot like 500 Days of Summer with HIMYM mixed in. The pilot was pretty decent for a first episode so I'll definitely stick around.

Hope they give Lenora Crichlow some screen time . She was fantastic in the UK version of Being Human.

Did she play Milioti's best friend?

Yes, her character is called Stephie.

After 4 seasons of her being Annie on Being Human I developed a crush. She was on an abc show last year that didn't go over. James Caan was in it.

I don't know if I can see this catching on. I hope I'm wrong because I really do like the 2 leads. I'm especially rooting for Miloti. She deserves it after HIMYM.

2nd episode a lot better than first. But still they need to work on making the 2 leads actually funny

Is it bad that when I saw this thread bumped I came to see if it was cancelled?

It's ok, Mrs. Sawyer will take your place. :o

she is so talented but this was not good enough for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"