Benedict Cumberbatch is Doctor Strange

Marvel does whats right for the history of the characters. Theyd never take a colorful character and give them a dull grunge look to make them more "realistic".

Also its Doctor M****N Strange. Without the flamboyance and flash, he wouldnt be the real deal

Looks like Marvel is aiming for the fences again.

One the best superhero costumes of all time!

Too bad that costume can't get me to like this casting choice.

Sensational. BC's hair looks perfect and dat cloak! The facial hair is perfect too. Did expect it to be darker but BC doesn't have dark hair so.

I just want to have Stark/Strange/Banner hijinks to be honest.

Hopefully the issue will have better images of the costume without all the CG spell effects. Feel like they're being used to hide the costume.

Nah i can tell the costume looks really nice underneath. He even has the golden sash belt.

Nah i can tell the costume looks really nice underneath. He even has the golden sash belt.

:huh:

How does this look gold, or like a sash?

12OjpWY.jpg

43715.jpg

Marvel really hit a home run with this casting choice. Cumberbatch is perfect as Stephen Strange!

Marvel really hit a home run with this casting choice. Cumberbatch is perfect as Stephen Strange!

I don't think they have miscast any of their heroes yet and I expect Cumberbatch to be no different.

Marvel is jamming these days with the accuracy. Fox's Marvel division giving us that 100% accurate Deadpool costume, now this.

:huh:

How does this look gold, or like a sash?

12OjpWY.jpg

43715.jpg

These are amazing pics, I'm excited for this movie I feel it's going to be a great movie and a different take on mutant kind with him being a Sorcerer and all, also Benedict is absolutely gorgeous

Looks perfect. He looks even better than I imagined and completely faithful to the comic books.

Something is off with these pics...the costume and makeup is on point. However I think it's the photography. Kinda reminds me of a Sears studio photo. I edited the lighting to look less campy.

zdts3H0.jpg

ReUxoT4l.jpg

Last edited:
Doctor Strange looks awesome! Benedict Cumberbatch looks the part perfectly. The costume is amazing, and Cumberbatch's facial hair is on point also.

The costume-design people at Marvel are really firing on all cylinders.

I like the adaptation that's going on here a lot. The whole thing looks more like some kind of traditional "Eastern" styled robes of ceremony more than a "super hero costume" while still at first glance making any one familiar with the comics say, "Oh, that's Dr. Strange." Great job. Strange has a hell of a cast and this reveal just adds to the positive vibe the film is giving off so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"