Best. Birthday. Ever.

imdaly

- Part 12
Reaction score
Wow. Okay guys. I just had the best birthday ever, and just felt like I needed to tell everyone about it.

Okay, so the day started out like any other day. I woke up around 11am, worked 12-4, and came home.

Got on my computer and did my normal round of checking for any updates to my favorite sites, posted a bit on the SHH boards, etc etc.

Nothing spectacular.

Well, the only thing I had planned today was that one of my roommates (who happens to be an ex) had told me we were going to go to Olive Garden around 7. So the time came, and off we went.

Now, I live with 3 total roommates (my sister, my ex, and another of my ex's ex-husband....yeeeahhh), and only Jen (the ex) was able to go.

Aaaanyway.

So we get into Olive Garden, and the seater asked how many was in our party. I quickly told him "Two". As we were walking to our seats, Jen whispers something in his ear, and he says something like "oh you have a party?" And he starts taking another direction.

By now I think I've got it figured out. I'm thinking that we're gonna sit down somewhere and in a few moments, my two other roommates would surprise me by eating with us.

Well I was off by quite a bit. We walk into the room, and there's 11 friends waiting at a huge table for me. 13 of us total.

I was shocked.

Jen had rounded up some old friends I haven't seen in a year, a co-worker, family, and some friends I see quite often.

This was already now my best birthday ever.

So we have our wonderful dinner, and at the end, Jen hands me this giftbag to open. It has a couple inside joke gifts...and a notecard with a cute little poem that basically hints me to go to the car.

And so my little birthday scavenger hunt begins.

The first card leads me to the car. In the car is another card that leads me to Circuit City (where I work), in there was a co-worker who gave me a third card that took me to Dairy Queen (where Jen works), where the 4th card led me to my elementary school playground, which led me to my comic shop, which led me home.

Get inside, and there are all my friends again, with the house decorated for my birthday and a big "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"

And in the middle of the front room sat a huge box wrapped in wrapping paper.

So after a few minutes, it's time to open the present.

I open it. Inside is another wrapped, slightly-smaller box...and in that, another, and then another, and another.

FINALLY, I open the last box, and inside was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen....

open.jpg

A SPIDEY SUIT!!!!!!

This was THE best birthday ever!!!

Hahaha sounds like you had fun! Happy birthday :) That was really sweet of your friends.

Not a bad present at all
Happy B-day

The suit is baggy and totally unfaithful to the original Ditko/Lee aesthetic.

also, I'd like to f*** that blonde.

no offense, but it looks like your head has it's own gravity.

IT'S HUGE!

Sounds like a pretty good day. :up: But is it just me, or did anyone else think of Tom Cruise when they saw the second picture?

Wilhelm-Scream said:
The suit is baggy and totally unfaithful to the original Ditko/Lee aesthetic.

also, I'd like to f*** that blonde.

You're so blunt man.

Happy Birthday, Spidey. I'd like to direct you to the Fitness Thread so you can make some muscles to go with that b1tchin' new suit. :up:

jag

Man-Thing said:
no offense, but it looks like your head has it's own gravity.

IT'S HUGE!
I'm scrolling up and down the thread just to reread this quote, I start laughing each time. Seriously, how anyone could hate you (much less everyone), is beyond me. :up: :up:

Happy birthday, dude!

And what a cool costume!

At least they didn't get you this:

xspideymen22.jpg

That sounds awesome.:up: Happy Birthday, but it seems as if you've already had one.;)

Reminds me of Mark Bagley's Ultimate spiderman

Happy B-Day!

That is so awesome! And to think I wrapped myself in tin foil to be Colossus?!

:(

imdaly said:
...that be my sister...
Oops, sorry,...

I'd like to grind imdaly's sister into erotic dust, then scoop up the dust, gather her remains into my cupped hands, recite some goofy spell and POOF! blow the dust into the overcast, erotic sky, have her rain down into her ordinary form, f*** the daylights out of that form and then, introduce myself to her and invite her to the county fair for a lemonade, two straws. :):up:

Jonathan Archer said:
Happy birthday, dude!

And what a cool costume!

xspideymen22.jpg

Look at the feet lol.:rolleyes:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Oops, sorry,...

I'd like to grind imdaly's sister into erotic dust, then scoop up the dust, gather her remains into my cupped hands, recite some goofy spell and POOF! blow the dust into the overcast, erotic sky, have her rain down into her ordinary form, f*** the daylights out of that form and then, introduce myself to her and invite her to the county fair for a lemonade, two straws. :):up:

That is by far one of the more insane things I've seen you post in quite a while buddy. Haha you been drinkin tonight?

it was just a quick whiff of model airplane glue, and a quarter hit of acid. :o
But it's how I feel.

Very cool. Seems like you got a lot of people that care. Happy birthday! Now get in shape so you can fit in the suit properly.:p

Jonathan Archer said:
Happy birthday, dude!

And what a cool costume!

xspideymen22.jpg

That's like, what, the Spidey-Executioner?

Update!

Made some kid's day yesterday when I went out by by the river levee here in town.... that's right, I most definitely took this suit out in public in broad daylight. The kid with a Spidey shirt and shoes loved me, the girls at the ice-cream place kept giggling, a dude on a harley gave me a thumbs-up, and I laughed as all the people inside the Burger King I visited tried to act like there wasn't a guy in a Spider-Man suit standing next to them. haha

This is so much fun.

Spideykid.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"