Best. Birthday. Ever.

My friends also reccommended I do birthday parties.

Which reminds me of what else that kid told me.

When he was showing me his shirt and shoes, he also said "I had a birthday party, and you were in it!" Not sure if he meant that it was Spider-Man themed, or if someone else actually showed up in a Spidey suit. But either, way, it was adorable.

I miss the innocence of kids who will believe that a guy standing in front of them in a Spidey suit is actually Spider-Man for real. I'm not sure I was ever even that innocent, unfortunately.

Corinthian™ said:
bigmad.gif

classicmad.gif

imdaly said:
My friends also reccommended I do birthday parties.

Which reminds me of what else that kid told me.

When he was showing me his shirt and shoes, he also said "I had a birthday party, and you were in it!" Not sure if he meant that it was Spider-Man themed, or if someone else actually showed up in a Spidey suit. But either, way, it was adorable.

I miss the innocence of kids who will believe that a guy standing in front of them in a Spidey suit is actually Spider-Man for real. I'm not sure I was ever even that innocent, unfortunately.

Tell him to see your next movie.;)

Also, think up a way to get out of certain things. Like if a kid asks you to swing or crawl up a wall.

imdaly said:

The top half of that suit looks very good but the legs and crotch can be tighter. It looks like it would be hard to ride a bike in that.

8Ball2/JanG5 said:
The top half of that suit looks very good but the legs and crotch can be tighter. It looks like it would be hard to ride a bike in that.

Any tighter and I'm not sure I'd be able to get myself into the costume! haha. It's definitely a trick trying to get the thing on. It's all one piece.

And riding a bike with the suit on? The thought has crossed my mind...:spidey:

Corinthian™ said:
AWESOME!

and shut up, stupid brit

^^to dmcnxsux

I'm sorry, but in terms of insults, Corinthifat > dmcnxsux.

Couldn't you think of anything at least REMOTELY discouraging?

dmcnx said:
I'm sorry, but in terms of insults, Corinthifat > dmcnxsux.

Couldn't you think of anything at least REMOTELY discouraging?
d***
mUNCHER
cRAZY
nIGGLER
xENOPHOBE

Will you two fatasses stop fighting?! I love you both, but so help me, I will butt secks the faces off you if you don't shut up. :mad:

DOG LIPS said:
Will you two fatasses stop fighting?! I love you both, but so help me, I will butt secks the faces off you if you don't shut up. :mad:

Like your face:up:

DOG LIPS said:
Cat ninja will kill you:mad:

185880oUwT_w.jpg

ninja-cat.jpg

Here, have some Lee crotch. :mad:

lastoneIswear.gif

In other news, every time I see the acronym "Idk", I always think it stands for "I dick"...does that make me gay?

dmcnx said:
In other news, every time I see the acronym "Idk", I always think it stands for "I dick"...does that make me gay?
yes... very much

I. dick

Corinthian™ said:
yes... very much

I dick

It makes me very much gay? Have fun in those english lessons Paco:up:

Corinthian™ said:
**** you. IT's 2 am and I need sleep:mad::(

Yeah, its 8 am over here, and I haven't slept...I guess I'm very much tired, huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"