Big Brother 17

I'm shocked that Vanessa had the balls to do that to Austin. Bravo, Vanessa.

Made for some great TV finally.

I just read about it on Twitter and it's given me more joy than I've felt this entire season.

If Austin's reaction is representative of the entirety (and thus far, it would seem it is) we are going to be looking at a pretty bitter jury. Its a shame because Vanessa is very deserving of the win. Liz has no business winning nor does Johnny Mac (no one who is voted out or has an automatic two person advantage deserves to win, call me a purist, but its my opinion). I guess Steve winning is best case scenario. Ugh.

I feel like Vanessa's best case scenario will be sitting next to Steve in the F2. Liz already has two votes on lockdown and might get more than that if the jury is bitter enough, and Johnny Mac is too well liked. I don't think Steve is particularly well-liked by anyone besides Shelli, has pissed off a few people along the way and, as I believe was mentioned before, is terrible at getting his thoughts across to the point that Vanessa would shred him in her finals speech. That's her best way to go IMO. I guess Liz could be a possibility for her, too, but Johnny Mac is a definite threat. She should absolutely be aiming to knock him off next.

tumblr_nuqwax2gZO1qzam6zo1_540.png

LMAO What a sore loser Austin was. :lmao:

First of all, that quick shot of Liztin kissing? :barf:

Second, I think it's hilarious that the guy who has referred to himself as Judas for the entire season is whining about getting stabbed in the back. Suck it up, bruh.

Austin was willing to let his girlfriend go in order to win but of course don't you dare touch him.

First of all, that quick shot of Liztin kissing? :barf:

Second, I think it's hilarious that the guy who has referred to himself as Judas for the entire season is whining about getting stabbed in the back. Suck it up, bruh.

He admitted to Julie that Vanessa judus-ed Judas during the exit interview. I love that he was so confident that he was safe that he was barefoot walking out to meet Julie. I also bet he didn't pack.

Austin being shoeless just made it so much better. :funny: That and the "I ruined my life for you" fight almost makes it worth having to endure Austin so long.

I still think it's possible for Vanessa to win. Austin's bitter now, but will he still be bitter in 8 days? There's a reason they bring in Dr Will for the jury roundtable...to try and make them vote as rationally as possible. Nobody will want to admit they were outplayed by John or Steve.

He admitted to Julie that Vanessa judus-ed Judas during the exit interview. I love that he was so confident that he was safe that he was barefoot walking out to meet Julie. I also bet he didn't pack.

He didn't have enough time to pack.

Yeah I forgot about that and him being cocky enough to think that he wouldn't leave.

[blackout]Vanessa[/blackout] won. She's gotta be shooting for [blackout]Johnny Mac[/blackout] to go, right?

I've seen people on Tumblr setting Austin's eviction to the end of Imogen Heap's "Hide and Seek" and I love it.

Austin is such a punk loser. BYE

Sad that Vanessa will likely not win. She deserves it

"Watch tomorrow night's show and see Brendan and Rachel make a very special announcement"...

tumblr_ntxi13DIgb1thu5uqo1_400.gif
1715_900.gif

I don't take Austin's word as fact in that regard. It just really depends on who she's sitting next to come finale night. ****, unless she's sitting next to Liz, I don't even really think Austin's gonna be so pissy that he'll deprive her of a vote. He's got to see that Johnny Mac has done virtually nothing since his return (aside from contributing to his blindside) and that Steve has been Vanessa's lapdog.

If I had my wish for the remainder of the season. Steve would put up Liz and Vanessa and Vanessa would win veto, forcing Johnny up. She'd then choose to evict him

Vanessa wins the endurance part of the HoH and Steve wins the 2nd mental part. She then goes on to win and evicts Liz (even though I want her in F2)

Vanessa annihilates Steve in the questions. I think she'd get votes from Liz, Austin, and Julia. Steve would definitely have John's. The rest is a toss up but I think that cast is bitter enough to spite Vanessa and go with Steve. Maybe it would be in her best interest to be there with Liz bc even though she'd have Julia and Austin's votes, she'd have Steve and John's and I think the house will be equally as bitter against Liz

If the F2 is Vanessa and Steve, the only one I feel would give Steve a vote is Shelli. Otherwise, I'm not sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"