Big Brother 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im black and from NY. Am I allowed to say racists things too?

Im disgusted with all the bashing in terms of adopted children. The stuff said about Candice is really vile

Yeah, GM's remark when Candice was leaving was beyond nasty.

I'm black and adopted, I should be allowed to hawk a loogi in GM's face.

This whole season is boring,nobody makes big moves and the people are the worst human beings that I have ever seen.Andy needs to make a big move now,because they are coming close to the finish line.If he wants that money,he needs to get his hands dirty.

He won't. Either this season is the worst one or it was Season 9.

This is the season I love to hate. Season 9, I just hated.

I swear people say the same thing every single year. Im loving this season. It seems pretty comparable to all the other recent ones

Don't be hating on season 9! Man I loved that one. One of my faves

The only BB seasons I hated were 11 and 4. Not even counting 1 as it was completely different. I thought all the rest were pretty decent

Last edited:
Oh, I'll be hating on season 9 alright. :o

Oh, I'll be hating on season 9 alright. :o
Booooo! 9 was fun

bb_9_houseguests.jpg

I swear people say the same thing every single year. Im loving this season. It seems pretty comparable to all the other recent ones

Don't be hating on season 9! Man I loved that one. One of my faves

The only BB seasons I hated were 11 and 4. Not even counting 1 as it was completely different. I thought all the rest were pretty decent

Yeah Season 1 was a completely different show. Season 2 was the real first season of the US version of Big Brother.

For the life of me I can't understand why other countries still like the crappy format the first season had.

Oh season 9... Where the guys outnumbered the girls because BB had to have a a gay male couple. It's the rules.

this season is what the house wants! no one has a backbone this season looks like Jessie is the next one out another weak player

arryn is going to make it too final 2 vs Amanda calling it.elissa was right they should have got arryn out when they had the chance the girl is in beast mode in comps from her adderal.

Yeah Season 1 was a completely different show. Season 2 was the real first season of the US version of Big Brother.

For the life of me I can't understand why other countries still like the crappy format the first season had.

Bc it works. There was nothing wrong with the format in season 1. The problem was production. They billed it as a family show and it had a very kumbaya vibe to it. Casting was pretty poor as well as it was overall a boring bunch with the two most interesting ones voted out first. Conflict was also discouraged, which didn't give them much drama to showcase. I watch the UK and Australia editions and they are REALLY good. Just as good if not better than the US one on certain years. They cast crazy diverse characters, throw in interesting twists and have tons of fights. I don't know if you've ever actually tried to watch a season but you might be surprised how great the shows are over there

Worst. Group. Ever.
nah this one was

CBS-Big-Brother-11-Cast-Photo.png

Seriously, crazy Jen was the only likeable one in the group. I know some might say Jordan and I guess I'll give you that but I found her overrated and she was attached to Jeff which brings her down a bit for me

Speaking of Jessie. Im guessing he's bound to make an appearance soon

Last edited:
I lost interest when they voted out Laura's rack so early.

Laura was literally shaped like an hourglass, and on top of that was an actual fan of the game.

Bc it works. There was nothing wrong with the format in season 1. The problem was production. They billed it as a family show and it had a very kumbaya vibe to it. Casting was pretty poor as well as it was overall a boring bunch with the two most interesting ones voted out first. Conflict was also discouraged, which didn't give them much drama to showcase. I watch the UK and Australia editions and they are REALLY good. Just as good if not better than the US one on certain years. They cast crazy diverse characters, throw in interesting twists and have tons of fights. I don't know if you've ever actually tried to watch a season but you might be surprised how great the shows are over there

nah this one was

CBS-Big-Brother-11-Cast-Photo.png

Seriously, crazy Jen was the only likeable one in the group. I know some might say Jordan and I guess I'll give you that but I found her overrated and she was attached to Jeff which brings her down a bit for me

Speaking of Jessie. Im guessing he's bound to make an appearance soon

I'll gladly take that group over S9 any day of the week.

Oh wow, I was like who the heck is Laura and then looked it up and realized it was the brunette whom I thought was Jen. So with that I take back what I said. I didn't find anyone on that cast to be likeable

Oh wow, I was like who the heck is Laura and then looked it up and realized it was the brunette whom I thought was Jen. So with that I take back what I said. I didn't find anyone on that cast to be likeable

Confusing her with Jen from Season 8 maybe?

Laura was likable. But all the females wanted her gone because of this...

1255790371_laura-crosby_zpsbaaac284.jpg

Last edited:
Ronnie self destructing was hilarious that season. Little geek thought he was a genius and the best strategy was to make deals with EVERYONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"