Big Brother 17

few things
Firstly, nice to finally see people accepting the reality that is vanessa. took a while.

Secondly, all these final two scenarios involving vanessa, people should prepare for a the possibility of a final two that doesn't involve her(justsaying).

thirdly, I've personally only really seen a bitter jury do it's thing with Dan vs Ian, and even then, Ian had the argument that Dan had a leg up and a second chance. Can't see that happening against Van city. I however can see it being used against certain other folks in the house.

BitterJury would have buried Evel had he not been sitting next to a certain someone.

When everyone walks into jury touting a certain name playing a part in their demise, chances are that person will have a killer argument at the end.

Just found on Tumblr....
Why are y'all so mad
About Johnny Mac never winning an HOH? Julie Chen has been on the show for 17 YEARS and never won an HOH, like really who should we be more disappointed in?
:lmao:

Good to see Austin still being a little baby even after he's had time to cool off.

Secondly, all these final two scenarios involving vanessa, people should prepare for a the possibility of a final two that doesn't involve her(justsaying).

I see Vanessa winning her way to f2. She's kind of a competition beast.

It all depends on the type of comp. It could go either way.

If Steve wins the final comp, he will choose Liz me evict Vanessa.

If Liz wins the final comp, she will be stupid and choose Vanessa.

If Vanessa wins the final comp, I think it's a toss up who she brings but if she was smart she would choos to evict Liz.

I think Vanessa would choose Steve, but that's just me.

I want a F2 with Vanessa and Liz but I really want to see Vanessa eviscerate Steve in the final question and answer segment. He doesnt stand a chance against her bc he can barely speak when under pressure and she will go in on him

Apparently throughout the game Vanessa has been telling contestants if they need a loan outside of the house to come to her and offering them money if they're evicted.

tumblr_nuu5jeG42E1uy53b3o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nuu5jeG42E1uy53b3o2_1280.jpg

She's hardcore.

OMG that is awesome. :lmao:

Holy crap one of the questions for Evel Dick's Hashtag Battle on After Dark. I can't believe Pop put it up. Dick has a screenshot of it for his header on Twitter. :lmao:

tumblr_nuu4kx5L7t1sb6ueko1_1280.jpg

Need to see that footage,

That's why I'm pissed that, of all the evictions we've gotten, that one wasn't live.

lol at people on Tumblr saying Vanessa is the best BB player of all time. She's obviously the best of this season, but that's a low, low, looooow bar. Let's not get crazy.

lol at people on Tumblr saying Vanessa is the best BB player of all time. She's obviously the best of this season, but that's a low, low, looooow bar. Let's not get crazy.

Yeah, definitely not the best player. That said, I don't think you are giving this season enough credit. Sure, there haven't been many "big moves," but that is really more of a testament to Vanessa's manipulation than anything. Big moves didn't benefit her, and any time there was even a hint of them happening, she put it down. Its not like last season where no one was playing but Derrick. Everyone played REALLY hard this season. Vanessa just outplayed them and maintained stability.

If I had to rank the top five Big Brother players it would be as follows:

5) Derrick (completely controlled the game, but he was really the only one playing it)

4) Vanessa

3) Danielle Reyes (best player to never win...she really was robbed)

2/1) I can never decide between Will and Father Dan.

The two are night and day. Dan is Batman. He is constantly strategizing, constantly manipulating, and constantly adapting to anything on the fly and creating new plans that benefit him. He is a chessmaster and plays a such a perfect game. Will, on the other hand, is the Joker. He creates chaos and uses it to advance himself. There is no real rhyme or reason, but he makes it work with his charm and cunning. They are two very different players and that makes it damn near impossible to put one ahead of the other. Especially since they have both essentially won two games (Dan, IMO was far more deserving than Ian, a bitter jury cost him the game and Will didn't want to win All-Stars, he did exactly what he intended to do --- set Boogie up for the win...Boogie really deserves no credit as his win is entirely the result of Will's machinations). I suppose if I had to pick, I would give it to Dan on the merit of having played the game twice and never being voted out.

You know, I'd like to see another all-star season. I think the timing is ripe for one. So many questions to be answered. Will vs Dan. How do modern "all-stars" like Rachel, Jeff, or Britney fare against some of the more classic, more strategically adept players like Dan, Danielle, and Will? Can Derrick hang with great players or was he only great because he played with idiots? Can the producers resist the urge to put Frankie in an all-star season, even though he clearly does not deserve to be there at all (I think we all know the answer to this one is a resounding "NO!").

Last edited:
Id least this season wasnt riddled with floaters. There were two distinct sides but unfortunately the other side failed to win power much and were quickly eliminated. It makes for a more fun game when the power switches back and forth each week

So Is Meg in the bottom 5 as worst player? There was absolutely nothing good about her gameplay. I guess maybe her social game bc she didnt make enemies but her only worth in this game was as a pawn and vote

Its hard for me to make a top 5, worst Big Brother players list, as this game's history is riddled with bad players who only come on the show to become pseudo-celebrities. These players ultimately become the pawns and voters who really do nothing of note. With a show like Survivor, it is easier to pinpoint bad players as every move on Survivor matters and people **** up royally, really exposing how bad they are. That doesn't really happen on Big Brother (just due to the nature of the game). Still, if I had to say worst player ever, it would probably be Marcellas, simply on the ground that he did not use the Veto on himself and as a result got his ass booted out.

People always harp on Marcellas, but say nothing of Lawon, which is odd to me. Straight up telling your fellow alliance members to vote you out in the hopes that you (who I don't recall being a strong competitor) can win your way back into the game strikes me as being just a bit more stupid than simply not saving yourself when given the opportunity.

That's faint praise for Marcellas, mind you. At best he's the second worst of all time.

Oh wow, I totally forgot about him. I feel like it comes down to him being a pre-jury evictee (where as Marcellas's move happened at a crucial point) in a fairly forgettable season. Honestly, the only things I remember about BB 13 is Rachel winning through an amazing challenge streak and Dick quitting (has he ever explained his reasons?)

They didn't say at the time, but apparently Dick tested HIV positive before entering the house that season. He just came out with that publicly last year, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"