Big Brother 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW, I didn't realize Candice and GM did that much fighting during the live show. ALOT more than was shown surprisingly. How do you edit a live show? That was good stuff. Im glad they are reflecting on the hateful words GM said about Candice's adoption. America should hate her for that. Karma would be perfect if GM followed her out the door. If that happens, they MUST show jury house footage

LMAO at Aaryn wanting to put GM up

Confusing her with Jen from Season 8 maybe?

its not my fault. They are literally the same person

tumblr_inline_moz8hbxTn51qz4rgp.jpg
laura.jpg

Last edited:
Laura left week 1 and week 1 people never leave much of an impression. I remember absolutely nothing about her

Helen: "I don't want to waste a double eviction on someone like Jessie. I want to take out a big fish". Right, bc you just won HoH? She controls the house even when she isn't in power and they all let her. She's so arrogant and full of herself with the power and I cant say I blame her too much for that bc they are all sheep

Hey give her some credit. It was week 2. lol

My goodness Aaryn is crying and showing real emotion. Its making her come across likeable. Of course Helen gets in her ear

This Judd eviction was even worse to see the second time around bc I really did like him. I wouldn't be opposed to him returning in a twist. In fact I hope that happens

Look at all these idiots crying as he leaves. Um, you all just voted hm out

Aaryn says that she trusts Helen the most. I noticed that right after it was all done Helen did what she did with GM a week earlier and boost her up, making her feel good, manipulating her into not seeing her as a threat. Aaryn shouldn't trust her bc Helen wouldn't think twice about backstabbing her

Last edited:
I can't feel bad for Judd. He had plenty of warning and the opportunity to prevent what happened.

"Sorry Amanda but you're man has eliminated you" :awesome:

OMG, now Helen is boosting Amanda up, telling her how great she's been in this game. STOP blatantly kissing butt! Of course Amanda is the first name that Helen throws out there for Andy to get rid of.

Amanda crying bc she hasn't won anything...oh shut up. And this is coming a week after her blow up at Jessie following Jessie whining about not being invited to a party

Andy's nominations, safe and pathetic. Pretty lame but I get why he did it. If he really wants to make a big move, he should put Helen up with the backdoor.

Last edited:
Helen's little "motivational speeches" are getting on my damn nerves, especially since they all contradict each other lol

They're really pushing the Aaryn redemption edit, huh? I guess they're scared because her winning is actually a realistic prospect now, lol.

Eh, to be fair, she does actually seem to be acting better than Amanda/GM lately. I haven't heard about her saying anything particularly heinous in weeks.

And to be fair Helen actually does cook a ton of rice in the house. So maybe that one wasn't even racial.

She's going to play a heavy hand in your eviction.

Well, she's already playing a heavy hand in my recent eye rolling.

I love that after 50 days Elissa still calls Aaryn "the blonde girl".

And to be fair Helen actually does cook a ton of rice in the house. So maybe that one wasn't even racial.
why is she always putting it in ziplock bags in the fridge then cooking more the next day weird

I thought that Amanda was one of the better players a few weeks ago and thought she was running the house like Helen but Ive come to the realization that she's awful at this game. Her main motivation in this game was to evict Howard and she was relentless in that. Once that goal was accomplished, any gameplay she had completely fell apart. She didn't seem to have a strategy for how to proceed after that and she has no social game to fall back on. She's unstable and making all the mistakes she was calling others out on earlier. She doesn't even win any competitions and is no asset to her allies. She's a liability instead and there's no valid reason to keep her in the houe especially since she's unpleasant to be around

All the alpha males leaving early (Nick, Jeremy, Howard) has left us with a house full of people that don't want to "rock the boat" and "do what the house wants" which is boring TV. I wish at the very least Helen and Amanda would start a mini war in the house, because getting rid of the middle people like Jessie and Spencer is BORING!

Those guys were lame ducks. This season needs an Evel Dick type.

All the alpha males leaving early (Nick, Jeremy, Howard) has left us with a house full of people that don't want to "rock the boat" and "do what the house wants" which is boring TV. I wish at the very least Helen and Amanda would start a mini war in the house, because getting rid of the middle people like Jessie and Spencer is BORING!

Nobody seems to understand that getting rid of the people in the middle leaves less people to help you get rid of stronger players you'll eventually be opposed to.

Then again they don't care about long term it seems. They all just want another week in the house and will go after any target that isn't themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"