Big Brother (U.S) 20

There's an Angela in the house? Where the hell did she come from?

Another failed twist. These twists lose all steam and element of surprise when they keep getting exposed before they even get a chance to be used
Rachel's exit interview was brutal. At least Angela finally has a personality though, even if it's a terrible one LOL.

I thought Julie was quite hard. Obviously Rachel was an emotional wreck but Julie made it worse by the way she kept prodding her instead of just showing the tape. It was uncomfortble to watch

Haleigh won the hacker power which is POWERFUL AS HELL. She was able to bypass Tylers power and put him up on the block

I don't like these super powerful twists but Tyler being on the block is so delicious.

Sam really thought she could talk the entire house into throwing the Hacker Power to her so they could continue to play the game "fairly" lol.

I don't like these super powerful twists but Tyler being on the block is so delicious.

Yeah. I’m just going to
enjoy it while it lasts. No way it sticks and precious Tyler leaves. It’s a little bit of karma for how they treated Rachel during her last days (voting her out is fine but the way they personally trashed her is just awful).

Sam really thought she could talk the entire house into throwing the Hacker Power to her so they could continue to play the game "fairly" lol.

She’s the woooorsssttt.

Last edited:
Especially after last season’s.

Wowww Tyler leaving would blow this season wide open. Would love to see what Kaycee, Angela, Brett and particularly Sam would do without him. I mean there's still many ways he could stay, but I'm just glad somebody took the shot!

Hayleigh also has the power to cancel out a vote, so L6 doesn't have the numbers anymore. Unless he wins the veto, there's a strong possibility Tyler will go home.

Hayleigh also has the power to cancel out a vote, so L6 doesn't have the numbers anymore. Unless he wins the veto, there's a strong possibility Tyler will go home.

He has 5 people that are willing to take him off the block so Hayleigh/Fessy/Rockstar/Bayleigh would have to win the veto. Which puts all the pressure on Fessy to win

He has 5 people that are willing to take him off the block so Hayleigh/Fessy/Rockstar/Bayleigh would have to win the veto. Which puts all the pressure on Fessy to win

Has Hayleigh even told her alliance she was the one that did it? Because last night Fessy was even saying he'd use the veto on Tyler.

I just watched Rachel's eviction episode. Brett's pit stains during the ceremony. :barf:

Rachel was driving me nuts what with the constant crying so I wasn't sorry to see her go but I appreciated her fury upon being evicted and that goodbye message from Angela was brutal. Speaking of, Angela needs to get more of a villain edit going forward.

Spoilers from today's VETO comp for those interested:

Angela won the veto. Look for her to use it on Tyler and renom Bayleigh.

Booo! But to be expected.

Bayleigh really wasted such a good power. She deserves to go

So Angela
gave up 5K to win the veto and protect Tyler. Such dedication! :funny:

Bayleigh is THE WORST. Let me list all the days:

1. Doesn't use her power app even though someone outside of her alliance won HoH.

2. Yells at Brett for throwing her under the bus even though she tried to evict him twice.

3. Yells at Rockstar for not being "honest" about her vote even though Tyler already told her he was voting out Rachel.

4. Throws her alliance under the bus to Angela because she doesnt trust them even though they've been nothing but loyal to her.

5. Did I mention she didnt use her Power App?

Best.Season.Ever.
lol maybe not ever but darn good in a loooong time
Twists/vote flipping every week

Bayleigh is THE WORST. Let me list all the days:

1. Doesn't use her power app even though someone outside of her alliance won HoH.

2. Yells at Brett for throwing her under the bus even though she tried to evict him twice.

3. Yells at Rockstar for not being "honest" about her vote even though Tyler already told her he was voting out Rachel.

4. Throws her alliance under the bus to Angela because she doesnt trust them even though they've been nothing but loyal to her.

5. Did I mention she didnt use her Power App?

worst than Da'vonne?

At least Da'vonne was charming. Bayleigh certainly isn't that. Her only excuse is that pregnancy hormones might be causing her to turn into a raging *****.

worst than da'vonne?

200.gif

At least Da'vonne was charming. Bayleigh certainly isn't that. Her only excuse is that pregnancy hormones might be causing her to turn into a raging *****.

Hold up, she's pregnant?

No but there's speculation since she/Swaggy got their swagger on in the house and I think she might've been late.

If true, might help explain that segment where Swaggy C went to visit her parents. It struck me as kind of odd because I don't recall them doing that in the past (where one player went to visit and one was still in the house competing).

She's taken Plan B and will be taking a pregnancy test next week. They had unprotected sex 7 times in the house and of course she allowed him to....not take any precautions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"