• Secure your account

    A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

  • Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bigfoot

OH DEAR GOD!!!!! You're making me think of that absolutely horrible 1972 movie called Bigfoot.
 
OMG BIGFUT SITING!!!1!111one!

26a346.jpg
 
Originally posted by kritic
OMG BIGFUT SITING!!!1!111one!

26a346.jpg

And judging from the documented tapes, he can say "Ok.":D
 
Originally posted by BrodieBruce
Does this missing link exist?support your claim


your thoughts?

i have'nt done this in a couple days *punches brodie*
 
Originally posted by BrodieBruce
Does this missing link exist?support your claim


your thoughts?
Sasquatch is the more proper name.

The likelyhood is that an unknown primate could indeed exist in North America. Take into account that the Mountain Gorilla in Africa was not confirmed untill the early 1900s, and was said to be an imaginary critter before then.

Check this out: http://www.bfro.net/GDB/newadd.asp
 
Damn straight Sasquatch exists!:mad:

They got the footprints to prove it!!;)
 
Originally posted by Truthteller
Sasquatch is the more proper name.

The likelyhood is that an unknown primate could indeed exist in North America. Take into account that the Mountain Gorilla in Africa was not confirmed untill the early 1900s, and was said to be an imaginary critter before then.

Check this out: http://www.bfro.net/GDB/newadd.asp

I do believe he exists and all.. but I just read one of those Stories, this Lady apparently said he was wearing a Ski Uniform?!
 
Originally posted by Captain America
I do believe he exists and all.. but I just read one of those Stories, this Lady apparently said he was wearing a Ski Uniform?!
Really?! Which one? I've referenced some good ones from that site over the years. ;)
 
One of the interesting things about that site is the new reports section. There are several to many new reports every month. Most are very creditable. There is enough food supply and sheltered areas for them to exist as well.

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/newadd.asp
 
Originally posted by Captain America
http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=5697

This one.
Wow. That is a wild encounter man.

What he was saying is that this figure "appeared" to have a full ski jacket/coat on... with the hood that came to a peak on top. That is characteristic of the sasquatch head. His mind was telling him it was a coat and hood, but that makes no sense in the hot weather they were experiencing at the time.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"