Bigfoot

TheWaterologist said:
You know, maybe I need more pop culture references. That's one of the things I've never done, and it's been proven time and time again that these buffoons just go crazy when you mention Manos, or terrell owens, or just directly steal any quote used on the simpsons or family guy.

I love you as you are.

and bigfoot is real, just not as bigfoot...or maybe was real.
I don't know.:confused:

BTW I just sighted the "lochneffmosnter" in the active user panel.

maybe it was a hoax.

I owned a Loch Nerf Monster in my youth and I swear it had 3 dimensions and took up varying ammounts of space.

Mr Sparkle said:
I love you as you are.

and bigfoot is real, just not as bigfoot...or maybe was real.
I don't know
.:confused:

What?

I know this is a very old thread from the past, but I found this interesting video of a man who describes his encounter with Sasquatch.

It was from an Unsolved Mysteries episode, and to be quite honest with you, I had seen his story before where it was either on A&E or the Animal Planet. He basically told the same story of his encounter. I do believe he saw what he saw and that Bigfoot did chase him.

It has been known to tap rocks against another rock, break off trees, and chase those that may invade its territory.

In any case, I figured I'd share this story with you and see what you all thought of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWI4r3sJP60

I belive in it,reports of the Sasquach is not only to the USA.Europe has seen it also.Sightings in Britain,Germany have been counted.

tumblr_mk94s1aAm91qf9vqio1_500.jpg

World's Most Shocking Bigfoot Footage
[YT]MdGYYpfxAfI[/YT]
THE BIGFOOT RESEARCH INSTITUTE HAS AUTHENTICATED THIS DISTURBING SASQUATCH VIDEO TAKEN BY A PENNSYLVANIA PARK RANGER AT THE ALLEGHENY NATIONAL FOREST.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"