Birds of Prey Birds of Prey General Discussion and Speculation

Not to beat a dead horse, but...

Usually with films that offer a more grounded take on the genre, I have a sort of inclination to see them simply because the look interesting as movies. This one...doesn’t. If I see this, it’ll just be because I know there’s supposed to be representation of comic book characters I heard of and sort of like. This movie, as a movie, looks pretty uninteresting so far.

/rant

Not to beat a dead horse, but...

Usually with films that offer a more grounded take on the genre, I have a sort of inclination to see them simply because the look interesting as movies. This one...doesn’t. If I see this, it’ll just be because I know there’s supposed to be representation of comic book characters I heard of and sort of like. This movie, as a movie, looks pretty uninteresting so far.

/rant

Well, I keep hoping for something to sway me, but the more I see...no thanks. We MIGHT get to see Black Mask wearing his Black Mask from the comics EVENTUALLY? Ugh. The ladies put on their costumes towards the end...just seems like they don't want to commit to a direction. I still think the best option would have been to just call this a Harley Quinn film, and then introduce the Birds of Prey in it. Also, the hyena being called Bruce Wayne is just weird.

Birds of Prey movie figures ("Q Posket") by Bandai.

27oovfp739041.jpg

EJ9PQvmWwAAVHYM

EJ-P7koXkAcugmq

EJ-P7lXXUAAoHun

Last edited:
Really wish they would’ve stuck with a red, black, and white color scheme for Harley.

I don’t like any of her looks in this film

Im still excited for this, tbh. Really eager to see this film and I truly believe we are in for a surprise.

Birds of Prey movie figures ("Q Posket") by Bandai.

27oovfp739041.jpg

EJ9PQvmWwAAVHYM

EJ-P7koXkAcugmq

Way too cute.
The only costume im not too into is Dinahs, I was hoping for at least a leather jacket...but **** it, im liking them all.
Design wise the characters so far are pretty nice...considering its some kind of origin movie...i think.

Never thought I’d see the day where Rosie Perez was a member of the Birds of Prey. That’s still so random to me lol.

Thelma and Louise, huh? Another of those movies I feel I should've seen by now...but haven't.

i finally saw John wick 3 parabellum & chad stahelski is such a master at action sequences, im sure its gonna look glorious with birds of prey

So trailer next week? I wonder if we get that one and one for WW1984 on separate days. That would be wise otherwise they will eat each other's hype

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"