Birds of Prey Birds of Prey General Discussion and Speculation

EOvy8u9XsAAksfw.jpg

Apparently screenings in LA on 23 Jan, Mexico on 25 Jan and Paris on 30 Jan.

Official WP on 29 Jan.

well that's encouraging.

I am looking forward to HQ kicking ash for the rescues with the soundtracks playing lol

Hope they don't blow their load early like SS playing all the tracks in 15 min lol, wonder who is doing the score?

I am looking forward to HQ kicking ash for the rescues with the soundtracks playing lol

Hope they don't blow their load early like SS playing all the tracks in 15 min lol, wonder who is doing the score?

Daniel Pemberton (Into The Spider-Verse, King Arthur & Motherless Brooklyn)

Harley is as prevalent these days as any character I have seen short of Batman. If this film is even remotely watchable it could have some serious legs...

I just hope they have a good reason as to why Batman isn't on the scene. Have him away chasing down Ra's, or maybe there's a news report about Bruce Wayne doing some big business deal in Metropolis.

It just seems wrong that a crime lord like Black Mask is out terrorizing Gotham and Batman isn't around for it.

I just hope they have a good reason as to why Batman isn't on the scene. Have him away chasing down Ra's, or maybe there's a news report about Bruce Wayne doing some big business deal in Metropolis.

It just seems wrong that a crime lord like Black Mask is out terrorizing Gotham and Batman isn't around for it.

He's busy trying to murder Shazam.

(I don't care what Batfleck is doing)

Didn't they explicitely say in JL he went MIA? There's one reason lol.

Didn't one of the cast members say that the movie takes place in the span of 24 hours? If that's the case then they can make up something like

Black Mask Thug 1: "Nobody has seen the Bat in a couple of days along with Joker"

Black Mask Thug 2: "Maybe they took each other out?"

Sounds like the Arkham series thug dialogue though when you listen in on their convos :funny:

Or something simple like a News report of Bruce being in another country for business which could be the case because......

Harley supposedly names the Hyena after seeing a news report about Bruce Wayne on TV in her apartment

lol fork it have a post credits scene with Pattinson as bruce. dont even explain it.

Breaking news: Bruce Wayne died on the way back to his home planet.

Well, they will just have to say Batman is not seen in Gotham for some years since the incident with JL, or just say that he is missing.

lol **** it have a post credits scene with Pattinson as bruce. dont even explain it.
Matt Reeves' Batman (Pattinson) is the reason why Batman has gone missing in DCEU, don't expect Pattinson to appear in DCEU as that is completely different, separate, stand-alone trilogy which is unconnected to DCEU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"