Black Superman's Return

I may be wrong here, but it might be the perspective. you've got a complete profile on her face, but it looks like we're seeing more of her right side of her mouth than we should. like her mouth is shifting into 3/4 a bit.

my eyes might just be messing with me, though.

No, you're right. Now that you explained it. It does look off. I'll tweak man, Thanks

ah, the customary blksuperman booty shot. your best yet! i love beastman's expression as he contemplates evil lynn's ass!

Yeah man, I had to have an excuse to show off the ol' assests.:woot:

This message is to the fellas that happened across my thread and posted on He-man.org. I've registered on the forums there but for some reason I don't have privileges to post??:huh: Anyway, I wanted an opportunity to respond to some comments that was made there, answer some questions that were posed and give you all a sneak peek at a few pages I'm currently doing. Oh well if you happen to lurk in here feel free to post this:

EvilLyn.jpg

Thanks

what a hot b!tch! you really have taken this this design and just made it way more sexy!

what a hot b!tch! you really have taken this this design and just made it way more sexy!

Thanks man, I think she looks good too. You'd be surprise how many people that don't like the design though.:csad: :huh:

Thanks man, I think she looks good too. You'd be surprise how many people that don't like the design though.:csad: :huh:

I don't think anyone disliked the drawing itself.
I like it but I can totally see why others may not.
You have stripped bare and over sexified a character that was was already plenty sexy. When you play around with an established character, you have to be prepared for folks to be very protective.

I got a tonne of flack for my She-Ra pinup and I didn't even deviate from her design!! :cwink:
But considering the audience and silly as I thought it was I understood why.

I don't think anyone disliked the drawing itself.
I like it but I can totally see why others may not.
You have stripped bare and over sexified a character that was was already plenty sexy. When you play around with an established character, you have to be prepared for folks to be very protective.

I got a tonne of flack for my She-Ra pinup and I didn't even deviate from her design!! :cwink:
But considering the audience and silly as I thought it was I understood why.

Yeah, I understand whatcha saying. Art is subjective. You're either going to like it or not. As far as the design though, this is just how I'd rather see the character look. I'm going to show how Lyn uses her body to her advantage to manipulate the male characters she interacts with.

Evil Lyn and Keldor (aka Skeletor before he lost his face).

Keldorlyn.jpg

This is going to be a flashback sequence showing their relationship prior to the acid mishap.

For those that didn't follow my old thread I did this pic for the November Fan-art contest.

She-Ra vs Princess Ariel from Thundarr the Barbarian

She-ravsAriel0.jpg

Here's just a update of that battle which will be part of my 2nd part of the comic.

Ep2p1.jpg

Ep2p2-1b.jpg

I usually draw my faces from real live actors. Mainly just stock photos and not celebrities but I just came across a picture of "Transformers" actress Megan Fox and thought she'd make a perfect Teela. I had to draw a quick pic of her.

scan0005.jpg

Looking bootylicious as always mate, glad your starting to get some story telling on the go!

Thanks O.J. LOL, if you don't mind me calling you that?

Hah, I sound like a brand of orange juice :oldrazz: Ollie will do.

Keep up the good work, Really digging the Evil Lyn pics...I wonder why ? ahem

Your art is amazing! I used to watch the Thundarr show way back in the day. Never watched She-Ra though. I love to see the old cartoon Godzilla vs Space Ghost or maybe see you draw some Herculoids.

Your art is amazing! I used to watch the Thundarr show way back in the day. Never watched She-Ra though. I love to see the old cartoon Godzilla vs Space Ghost or maybe see you draw some Herculoids.

Thanks for the comments. Herculoids would be pretty cool to draw. Hmmmm.

Wow bs2. that looks fantastic. Can't wait to see more.

Looking great!
If I may offer some constructive criticism I found the word bubbles hard to read in the second panel. Maybe it's just me but I put a mental pause between word bubbles. Plus moving my eyes down and then back up for one sentence didn't seem to flow too well.
The art is looking great, is the third panel based after Megan Fox as well?

Looking great!
If I may offer some constructive criticism I found the word bubbles hard to read in the second panel. Maybe it's just me but I put a mental pause between word bubbles. Plus moving my eyes down and then back up for one sentence didn't seem to flow too well.
The art is looking great, is the third panel based after Megan Fox as well?

Thanks for the CC. I'll rework the word bubble. I'm learning a tutorial which is really awesome. You can find it here: http://www.ninjalettering.com/

Yes Megan Fox (at least her face) will star as Teela in my He-Man comic.:woot:

I take it you're an ass guy?

That would be wise ASSumption.

looks awesome man!

Thanks man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"