Black Superman's Return

Evil Lyn and Keldor (aka Skeletor before he lost his face).

Keldorlyn.jpg

This is going to be a flashback sequence showing their relationship prior to the acid mishap.

awesome!

Soon we'll be seeing your name in comic print

Great work

Your work never fails to impress. It seems that you're always getting better. Keep up the good work.

I've talked about He-man vs Thundarr for awhile now and have yet to produce either so here ya go.

he-manvthundarr1024.jpg

nice man, i'm really digging your MOTU stuff. not familiar with Thundarr, maybe i need to check him out... interesting to see you've gone with the armoured claws redesgin on battlecat. do you rate the later cartoons?

nice man, i'm really digging your MOTU stuff. not familiar with Thundarr, maybe i need to check him out... interesting to see you've gone with the armoured claws redesgin on battlecat. do you rate the later cartoons?

I'm trying to mesh both the 80's and the 2002 versions for design elements. I really never liked battlecat's 80's helmet so I took elements from the newer version. I thought the armored claws were cool too.

To answer your question I thought the 2002 cartoon was really done well. There were a few re-designs that I hated, namely what they did w/ the sorceress' look.

I see you're showing alot of love to the eighties toon's.And may I say it's really cool work.But what's up no Thundercat's no GI Joe?:woot:

I'm really intrigued by this story and hope I have the willpower to finish it. I'm usually fickle about staying w/ one particular thing for too long. I'm not planning on having any Joes meet He-man but
you'll definitely see the Lord of the Thundercats make an appearance.

ps:... my most recent pic uses a common theme from a lot of your stuff... I'll let you guess what that might be.

Thundarr is gonna whop his greyskull

Great job

Bada$$! You are tearing your way through the heman universe! Really great!

Thanks man.

ps:... my most recent pic uses a common theme from a lot of your stuff... I'll let you guess what that might be.

Cool I'm heading to your thread to see what's up.

Thundarr is gonna whop his greyskull

Great job

You thinks so??:huh: I really don't think Thundarr could ever stand a chance against He-man. It's like Ben Grimm getting mad and charging after SUperman. It really wouldn't end well for the THe Thing. Don't worry though, It'll be a good fight.

I've talked about He-man vs Thundarr for awhile now and have yet to produce either so here ya go.

he-manvthundarr1024.jpg

composition and anatomy look great.
Looks like it's a bit of a step backwards in terms of style. it kinda seems like you're throwing some excess lines in there. but it does look go-wait.... where's the booty?!

composition and anatomy look great.
Looks like it's a bit of a step backwards in terms of style. it kinda seems like you're throwing some excess lines in there. but it does look go-wait.... where's the booty?!

Yeah man, For men I do tend to go crazy w/ the Lee esque excess lines. When I'm drawing it, it looks good to me. It' s not until I start to color that I'm thinking " If the light source is here then having shadow lines right here makes no sense", LOL.

LOL, I was toying w/ the idea of He-man having the booty shot, but I really can't bring myself to do that.:woot:

A few pages from my little project. It's Princess Glimmer (She-Ra) vs Princess Ariel (Thundarr). LOL as you can read I'm not a very good writer/story-teller. These panels are before the Ariel/She-Ra battle.

Ep1p11-800.jpg

Ep1p12-800.jpg

nice to see some new stuff... that kick to the face looks awesome!

Glimmer: "You dare strike me? I am Glimmer. Heir to the throne of Brightmoon."

Ariel: KICK TO THE FACE

That's a pretty definitive resoponse I'd say.

Nice work!

This is awesome i wish i could draw like that.

A cover pic I'm working on. I stole the idea from Marc Silvestri's cover from "X-men Messiah Complex". A co-worker of mine wants to give it a go and color it, so I'll post it when he's done.

coverb-bw.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"