Blacklight tattoos are badass!

Honey Vibe said:
Glow in the dark would be cool. Glow in the blacklight wouldn't be. Not useful.

holy crap...never thought about it that way.

umm...yeah, i'm kind of embarrased now...could one of the mods please delete this thread...blacklight tattoos are neither "useful" nor badass...

stupid stupid stupid...

I can't see myself getting one of these.

i would get a tattoo, but not blacklight although they seem cool

They do seem cool. But not everyone even has a blacklight in their house. Glow in the dark would be cooler like someone else said. But I'm not getting any tats either way.

I am NEVER anyplace that has an abundance of blacklights around. I'd rather get some quality artwork done that would be visible when I wanted to display it.

jag

I could get a badass Ghost in the shell style tattoo and live out my fantasy...

... Pitty I rarley go near any blacklights :(

Its like for people that want a tatoo put their jobs dont permit one, so they get this and have some satasfaction from it.

jaguarr said:
I am NEVER anyplace that has an abundance of blacklights around. I'd rather get some quality artwork done that would be visible when I wanted to display it.

jag
Ditto.

If I got one of those blacklight tattoos, I'd get the :spidey: But even if I didn't get it blacklight, I'd still get it.:o:up:

Calvin said:

I was never big on the invisible markers that needed a blacklight when I was a kid, either. I always wanted to be able to see what in the hell I was drawing. It's crazy, I know. I think I'll stick with the visible tat's that I have.

jag

jaguarr said:
I was never big on the invisible markers that needed a blacklight when I was a kid, either. I always wanted to be able to see what in the hell I was drawing. It's crazy, I know. I think I'll stick with the visible tat's that I have.

jag
Plus, I'm not a fan of the neon look either. If they did it so that it showed up as pure white under a blacklight, maybe, if it were cheap, which it probably isn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"