Transformers Blue & Silver Prime

Grimm52

Civilian
Reaction score
I wanted to hear some opinions on what you guys think if Bay goes with this color scheme for Prime. I know some purist might get on me for saying this, but he doesnt look half bad and I think Bay is going to do far worse things in this movie.

wallpaper_800.jpg

I believe that Bay will make very good film not for general people, but also for fans.

Anyway, we didn't see this Prime in action to judge it.

But now I can say that it looks not so bad.

The only thing I dont like is his helmet, but other then that I thinks it pretty cool

Nooooooo red and blue dammit

I can't see a logical reason to change it:o

This has been around for a while though. I dont think this is the concept for Optimus Prime.

This is a fan-made thing, from what I understand. It was put together as a very awesome CGI fan-made promo.

I like the design, but i'm not sure if this is actually official?

IT'S NOT AN OFFICIAL IMAGE!

it was made by someone from cgtalk.com. cgtalk.com is a forum where 3d and 2d artists alike talk...a 3d artist made that model (along with an animation) for his portfolio...

DorkyFresh said:
IT'S NOT AN OFFICIAL IMAGE!

it was made by someone from cgtalk.com. cgtalk.com is a forum where 3d and 2d artists alike talk...a 3d artist made that model (along with an animation) for his portfolio...

Jollygood. Nice work, regardless.

Looks ok for a fanmade design but i think he will look more solid and sleek in the film,Im not one obsessed over changes but i can't see a reason to mkae him red:confused:

hunter rider said:
Looks ok for a fanmade design but i think he will look more solid and sleek in the film,Im not one obsessed over changes but i can't see a reason to mkae him red:confused:

You can't see why he should be red?
or shouldn't be red?

If "why make him red"...well that would be like making Ghost Rider wear a white silk outfit or in the movies, Spidey wears a green and brown outfit instead of the classic red and blue.

Cinemaman said:
I think Bay should make Prime more effective.

HUH??? What do you mean more effective? Like in what ways?

This is Fan-Made. Not Official.

WalkingDead said:
HUH??? What do you mean more effective? Like in what ways?

This is Fan-Made. Not Official.

I know that it isn't official.

I just think Bay should make him more... brighter and not so wide.

Cinemaman said:
I know that it isn't official.

I just think Bay should make him more... brighter and not so wide.

What?
Brighter? Like be very shiny and clean? I doubt that would work, since they are suppoed to blend in well with everyday cars. Rust, dents, grease, and smog-stains all fit in very well to make them look more realistic.

Prime is wide, he's huge, he's the main man. This design is take directly from the toy. Prime has always been wide and strong. It's a trademark of his.

WalkingDead said:
What?
Brighter? Like be very shiny and clean? I doubt that would work, since they are suppoed to blend in well with everyday cars.

Prime is wide, he's huge, he's the main man. This design is take directly from the toy. Prime has always been wide and strong. It's a trademark of his.

No, no. Not clean, but not also full in gray. It should be a bit brighter.

I know this. But he should also be a bit high. And even bigger.

venom4life said:
You want optimus prime to be an obese junkhead?

NOOO!!!

I want old optimus fron G1, but as I know he will be without red color.

:mad:

Cinemaman said:
NOOO!!!

I want old optimus fron G1, but as I know he will be without red color.

:mad:

Don't count out the red...you might be surprised. Heh.

Didn't Quint say he saw a piece of concept art in Bay's office for a blue Prime? So I wouldn't count out the blue.

The only thing I don't like about it is...it looks terminatorish for some ****ing reason

zer00 said:
Didn't Quint say he saw a piece of concept art in Bay's office for a blue Prime? So I wouldn't count out the blue.

The only thing I don't like about it is...it looks terminatorish for some ****ing reason

Personally, at the end of it all...I don't really care if Prime's main color is Red, Blue, Silver, or White. As long as he is designed to be recognizable as Prime and has the vibe of who and what Prime is.

i remember that one report from AICN.com where the dude who was talkin' with Bay saw a few concepts for Prime.

he mentioned the red not being in the earlier concepts...

....so if it's in the later concepts, they'll probably be in the final concept.

DorkyFresh said:
i remember that one report from AICN.com where the dude who was talkin' with Bay saw a few concepts for Prime.

he mentioned the red not being in the earlier concepts...

....so if it's in the later concepts, they'll probably be in the final concept.

Hope so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"