Bob Iger steps down as Disney CEO... and Comes Back Again

Not sure if this is just lost in context, but I was referring to Peltz, not you. It's such a lame "...Until next time. You'll never truly defeat us" threat to make when he doesn't understand Perlmutter's streak has consistently been "You'll never truly defeat me...until next time" for like the last ten years.
Ah. I appreciate the clarification.

Elon-Musk-and-Nelson-Peltz-Premiere-Carpet-GettyImages-1976115163-H-2024.jpg

Hey Peltz why don’t you go help your boy Elon out he needs it more than Disney lately.

1 year stock growth % chart
Clipboard1.png

Elon-Musk-and-Nelson-Peltz-Premiere-Carpet-GettyImages-1976115163-H-2024.jpg

Hollywood studies have shown for years that “go woke, go broke” isn’t actually a thing.

If the anti-woke and right wing had any sway at all in Hollywood - Barbie wouldn’t have been the most successful film of 2023. The right piled on top of it every single week hoping that they would make a dent and they didn’t even make a single scratch. It had a lot of what they whine about as well: feminism, lgbtq representation - especially trans representation, and overall diversity. They are still living in the 50s.

Since Hollywood is a profit based business and studies show “don’t go woke, go broke” - it is obvious why he lost from a clear cut business standpoint.

Last edited:
And he keeps losing money on it.

But I suppose if he wants to lose even more, he can go ahead, drop several billion and turn Disney into The Daily Wire Studios.
Yup that’s why he’s mad cause they won’t advertise on it. Are the other studios advertising on it? Or does he think Disney is the ringleader of all the other studios?

Hollywood studies have shown for years that “go woke, go broke” isn’t actually a thing.

If the anti-woke and right wing had any sway at all in Hollywood - Barbie wouldn’t have been the most successful film of 2023. The right piled on top of it every single week hoping that they would make a dent and they didn’t even make a single scratch. It had a lot of what they whine about as well: feminism, lgbtq representation - especially trans representation, and overall diversity. They are still living in the 50s.

Since Hollywood is a profit based business and studies show “don’t go woke, go broke” - it is obvious why he lost from a clear cut business standpoint.

They even tried to launch attack against Mario for Peach not being a damsel until it was a massive success first week. Then they pivoted and used its success as a way to mock Disney. Similar thing with Across the Spider-verse. Tired of these idiots.

Speaking of Peltz, I think I figured out what his other goal of taking over Disney was.

And in which I learned that Nicola Peltz married David Beckham's kid. Which makes that movie just that extra "wtf".

EDIT: Reading the movie description. Oh god. Oh dear god. This is some JD Vance mask off type ****.

I've only ever seen Nicola Peltz in Transformers 4 and somewhat impressively, she gave the worst performance in a movie that almost exclusively had bad performances.

Didn't Peltz pay his daughters way into getting a part in M Knight's Airbender movie?

I liked Bates Motel but I don’t know if there is a story behind how she ended up on the show.

I liked Bates Motel but I don’t know if there is a story behind how she ended up on the show.
It would be especially funny if he pulled strings there, considering she disappeared almost entirely after season two and then got killed almost immediately upon her return.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"