Bond 25 - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no way I could take Gosling serious as a villain.

Yeah, Bale is 44 which means in reality he would be 47 before even starting to get going as Bond. Daniel Craig is 50 and about to sign off.

Honestly, I'd like to see Henry Cavill in one more Superman film and after that be offered Bond. I think he'd do a great job.

Failing that, I also like Dan Stevens as he has an intensity which I feel would work well in the role

dan-stevens-the-beast-720x450.png

Yeah, Bale is 44 which means in reality he would be 47 before even starting to get going as Bond. Daniel Craig is 50 and about to sign off.

Honestly, I'd like to see Henry Cavill in one more Superman film and after that be offered Bond. I think he'd do a great job.

Failing that, I also like Dan Stevens as he has an intensity which I feel would work well in the role

dan-stevens-the-beast-720x450.png

Said from the moment DC was due to step down Dan Stevens is the man to step into the role, he is perfect for me, has the lot for the role of Bond.

He looks more like Rip Hunter. :o

Everyone in that thread is assuming Bale's going to be Craig's successor, but the obvious hint is Bale's actually the lead baddie.

Good. I'd love to see how well he could do a baddie!

Bale as a Bond villain would be amazing. It's something I never even considered.

Variety:
Bond 25: Danny Boyle High on MGM’s List to Direct
http://variety.com/2018/film/news/james-bond-25-danny-boyle-director-1202705314/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

With Daniel Craig already on board to return as 007, MGM and Eon are looking to hire a director for the next installment of the James Bond franchise. High on their list is “Slumdog Millionaire” director Danny Boyle, though sources tell Variety that no formal offer has yet been made.

Boyle has keen interest in the project and has always wanted to direct a Bond film. He is currently developing a project for Working Title, but with no cast currently attached, there is always the possibility of pushing that movie back to direct the 25th installment in the series.

Boyle has long been in MGM and Eon’s sights to direct a Bond movie, going back to 2012’s “Skyfall” and 2015’s “Spectre.”

He looks more like Rip Hunter. :o
Yeah, I like Dan Stevens and yes, I saw The Guest, but I'm sorry, I just cannot take the guy seriously as an action hero. He does creepy/disturbed well and is perfect for his role on Legion. But Bond? Hell no.

Danny Boyle?

Now that's a great choice. That can get me excited again.

Would definitely be interested in seeing a Danny Boyle Bond film.

It means more of a unique vision like Skyfall that can transcend the material but this is it in a totally different way. Count me in.

https://twitter.com/Borys_Kit/status/966118950902808576
Borys Kit
@Borys_Kit

BOND 25: All the names from last year - Denis Villeneuve, David Mackenzie and Yann Demange - are no longer contenders. Danny Boyle was/is hoping to do a period musical drama this summer called ALL YOU NEED for Working Title. Would he drop that if Eon comes-a-calling?
Must've forgotten about Villeneuve's name being in the mix.

So based on his appearance at the BAFTAs, Craig has allegedly pulled a Roger Moore in AVTAK and now looks like an aged, plasticky pale reflection of his former self. Bond 25 might look rough.

495D47BE00000578-5412361-image-m-58_1519123175237.jpg

Last edited:
Meh, he's a middle aged man (in a series that actively makes a point to show Bond as worn) and the film's likely not shooting until the end of the year so he's got time to get back into shape. Cruise looked like **** last year and pulled himself together for the newest M:I, so I don't doubt Craig can go the same.

Meh, he's a middle aged man (in a series that actively makes a point to show Bond as worn) and the film's likely not shooting until the end of the year so he's got time to get back into shape. Cruise looked like **** last year and pulled himself together for the newest M:I, so I don't doubt Craig can go the same.

Spoken like a true SP! :argh:

That also is just really unflattering lighting (shadow-y, highlighting the wrinkles) and an awkward expression. I wouldn't look too much into it.

He looks like a grandma in that pic. Nothing that a little movie magic can't fix.

I know he's had a rough looking face but I don't really pay much attention to notice the difference

[YT]EVy1deTlIZ4[/YT]

He might have just eaten more than usual during his off time.

Also they have used CGI to touch up his face in some of his Bond movies.

Boyle's a little too similar to Mendes for me, stylistically, but whatever, at least there'd be a little tonal consistency.

Could really get on board with Bale as a Bond villain though. Haven't loved either of the last two though (yeah, Silva, sue me), they'd have to go up-and-above concept & writing-wise to make Bale really special. I mean, Waltz a stunning actor too, and Blofeld was still ass.

I think Boyle is a solid choice if he's up for it.

So based on his appearance at the BAFTAs, Craig has allegedly pulled a Roger Moore in AVTAK and now looks like an aged, plasticky pale reflection of his former self. Bond 25 might look rough.

495D47BE00000578-5412361-image-m-58_1519123175237.jpg

He looks like William Shatner. :o

150301-shatner-nimoy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1