Iron Man 3 Bonus Material on the IM3 DVD&BR

It's available in the UK/Irish store Zavvi.

No details on where in the US it will be sold.
Man I hope it's all over. It WOULD be nice if there was a case that help ALL the IM films like a Steel book

BN3L5OnCYAA7Dmq.jpg:large

Deconstructing The Scene: Attack On Air Force One: Jump into action with the stunt-team
skydivers in this close-up look at creating one of the movie’s most memorable scenes.

Exclusive Behind-The-Scenes Look – Marvel’s "Thor: The Dark World": Experience the spectacular new worlds, unforgettable characters, and pulse-pounding thrills of the upcoming blockbuster movie.

Marvel’s "Iron Man 3" Unmasked: Join cast and crew for a crash course in epic movie-making, Marvel style.

Gag Reel

Deleted & Extended Scenes

Audio Commentary with Drew Pearce & Shane Black

RELEASE DATE: September 24th, 2013

Last edited:
Can't wait to check out the Deleted/Extended scenes as well as the Gag Reel. I hope Kingsley has a number of mess ups while filming.

There's probably more bonus features, like that rumored Agent Carter Marvel One-Shot.

there has to be more bonus material, because this is disappointing.

Iron Man 3 BD will be released here in Japan on September 4th along with its separate DVD version, and Super Set 3D....

The image was tweeted by DisneyStudioJp yesterday:

BD:

DVD:

Super Set 3D:

I'll be the first to buy it when it arrive :D

dvd-blu-ray-ironman3-bonus.jpg

The Complete list of bonus features (in the french edition) :

Décomposition d’une scène : « L’attaque d’Air Force One »

· 10 scènes coupées ou rallongées (extended ou cut scenes) :

- « La Rubrique Real Time avec Bill Maher » (Real Time with Bill Maher segment)
- « E ! Fashion Police examine le look d’Iron Patriot » (E! Fashion Police examine the Iron Patriot look)
- « L’Accent de Trevor » (Trevor's accent)
- « Le Van de Gary » (Gary's van)
- « Botte et Gant » (Boot and glove)
- « Happy contre Savin » (Happy vs. Savin)
- « Faisons de la télé » (Doing television)
- « Tony, Harley et E.J. » (Tony, Harley and E.J.)
- « Le Sacrifice de Maya » (Maya's Sacrifice)
- « Ne serait-ce pas Thor » (Would not it Thor?)

· Mini making of : « Les Secrets d’IRON MAN 3 »

· Fiction Marvel : « Edition unique Marvel : Agent Carter »

· Commentaires audio de Shane Black et Drew Pearce

· Le Bêtisier du film

· Les Coulisses du tournage de THOR : LE MONDE DES TÉNÈBRES

http://lestoilesheroiques.fr/2013/0...y-le-30-aout-la-liste-complete-des-bonus.html

So... Agent Carter is confirmed. And we have a deleted scene "Would not it Thor?" :yay:

Last edited:
E! Fashion Police?!

For the love of God. :doh:

Special Feature Run Times

Deconstructing the Scene: Attack on Air Force One (8:19)
Thor: The Dark World (Exclusive Behind the Scenes) (1:45)
Marvel One Shot – Agent Carter (14:47)
Iron Man Unmasked (10:29)

Deleted Scene: Real Time with Bill Maher Segment (0:45)
Deleted Scene: E! Fashion Police Reviews Iron Patriot (2:29)
Delete Scene: Outtakes: Trevor’s Accent (1:15)
Deleted Scene: Outtakes: Gary’s Van (2:03)
Deleted Scene: Outtakes: Boot & Glove (1:54)
Deleted Scene: Happy vs Savin (0:30)
Deleted Scene: Let’s Make Television (0:31)
Deleted Scene: Tony Harley and EJ (3:29)
Deleted Scene: Maya’s Sacrifice (1:48)
Deleted Scene: Hey is that Thor? (0:39)

Gag Reel (4:54)

http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disney...s-including-deleted-scenes-information-64173/

"Hey, is that Thor?" sounds interesting, as does "Let's Make Television".

Those deleted scenes are a bust for me. (sans Trevor :awesome: ) There's an hour of deleted footage and we get...about 14 minutes? Even TIH had more deleted scenes.

Those deleted scenes are a bust for me. (sans Trevor :awesome: ) There's an hour of deleted footage and we get...about 14 minutes? Even TIH had more deleted scenes.

They are no doubt saving stuff for the Super Mega Phase 1 & 2 Collection. For after The Avengers 2 comes out & who knows how many editions before that release. There could be a Phase 1 collection with Iron Man 3 included. Then another Phase 1 collection next year. With Iron Man 3 & Thor 2 included & then like a sneak peek Phase 2 collection with Iron Man 3 & Thor 2 with behind the scenes of other Phase 2 movies crap

They are no doubt saving stuff for the Super Mega Phase 1 & 2 Collection. For after The Avengers 2 comes out & who knows how many editions before that release. There could be a Phase 1 collection with Iron Man 3 included. Then another Phase 1 collection next year. With Iron Man 3 & Thor 2 included & then like a sneak peek Phase 2 collection with Iron Man 3 & Thor 2 with behind the scenes of other Phase 2 movies crap
I doubt that. but another Phase I collection with neat extras like an in depth documentary, this time available worldwide, would be appreciated.

I want to see the damn post-credits scene that was ORIGINALLY INTENDED TO BE IN THE MOVIE.

You know, the one where Iron Man is seen in his white space armor and hears a distress call in space and flies over to see what's happening. That would be so *****ing epic to connect GotG with the Avengers if Iron Man is the first to meet them like in the comics.

The Agent Carter feature looks to be the highlight of the Bonus Material. I loved her in CA.

I want to see the damn post-credits scene that was ORIGINALLY INTENDED TO BE IN THE MOVIE.

You know, the one where Iron Man is seen in his white space armor and hears a distress call in space and flies over to see what's happening. That would be so *****ing epic to connect GotG with the Avengers if Iron Man is the first to meet them like in the comics.

That was never intended to be in the movie because it never existed, it was just El Maybe talking out of his arse trying to get hits.

I take it the extended scenes are the ones that were shown in China?

I read that the movie was slightly different over there.

That was never intended to be in the movie because it never existed, it was just El Maybe talking out of his arse trying to get hits.

That stinger was as real as the Wasp being apparently in the film.

yup it was just a rumor, not to mention now that SDCC has come and gone GoTG connects phase 3 or Avengers 3 and not Avengers 2. A scene like that would clash with the timeline of the movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"