Books You'd Like To Become TV Shows

I've always thought the Saga of Darren Shan was best suited for TV.

A Percy Jackson and The Olympians animated series would be awesome. :sly:

Magic Tree House. It's a kid's book but it would still be better than anything on Disney Channel.

A series based on R.A. Salvatore's Forgotten Realms novels featuring Drizzt and his Companions would be great, especially in light of the success of Game of Thrones on HBO and the impending debut of The Shannara Chronicles on MTV.

The Luxe Saga by Anna Godbersen.

It would be awesome in the form of a period drama with a Gossip Girl like flavour to it.

First Blood

Dreams and Shadows/Queen of the Dark Things by C. Robert Cargill

I'm excited for the Shadowhunters series, but The Shannara Chronicles, I will give it a chance.

I think Vampire Academy deserves a second chance, like The Mortal Instruments, as it has a great story and a kick ass friendship.

Percy Jackson web series has taken from the book The Lightening Thief written by Rick Riordan. This book is the number one selling book and sold around 1.2 million copies. As of right now on Hotstar, only the first season is streaming consisting of a total 8 episodes with an average duration of 35 to 40 minutes approx each.

If they are planning to create other seasons then yes they need to follow other sets of books such as 'Sea of Monster'. For season 1 percy jackson and the olympians 2023 you only need to read the first book and leave the other, or if you want you can watch it directly before reading the

There was a crime-solving book series I read as a child, called The Ghost Squad. It was about a group of kids who had all died, but learned to communicate with one of their still-living friends through his word processor. Now obviously, the tech aspect would have to be updated for today, but the core concept could be interesting if done right.

The Sandman Slim series by Richard Kadrey. Andels and Demons, oh my!

The Dresden Files needs a decent attempt.

No the 2007 series doesn't count.

also, i actually came here to say The Diviners. that series has been on my mind a lot lately but i've not finished reading it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"