Boondock II: All Saints Day..hell yes!

technically Roc IS in the movie...
I saw when I looked up his name. But I mean... the third 'brother' who isn't actually one. That character is back again only with a new actor there.

i couldn't help but get a little excited watching that trailer. :o

I saw when I looked up his name. But I mean... the third 'brother' who isn't actually one. That character is back again only with a new actor there.
No, i totally get where you're coming from. This character can easily be seen like (and end up being) a cheap replacement for a great character. But i'll reserve judgment till I see the flick. (and Rocco wasn't a brother, either. Just their buddy.)

to me, it looks like Boondock Saints with a half-decent budget this time around. My hope is that having a little extra money to do things didnt make Troy think he should do "super cool camera tricks" that are in actuality dumb. But from what I've seen, it seems to retain some amount of cheesy action movie flair, which is good. I'm looking forward to it. Oct 30th cant come quicker.
yeah some of the shots there kinda made me wonder why they dont just title it "Shooting Back-to-Back in Slow Motion: The Movie". :oldrazz:

Yeah. That's why I'm more on the side of "cheap replacement" than new character that adds more to the sequel.
well, was the guy they're rolling with in the new trailer killing all those baddies in the beginning of the trailer single-handedly? 'cause that could be an interesting addition in place of "bumbling fool" rocco. not that i actually thought rocco was useless in the first one, but he was a little clumsy. :o

I can't friggin believe this is actually coming out!! I thought for sure it was just gonna sit in development hell forever. Good Lord it's been like 4 years since it was announced!

To be honest I thought a sequel was a ridiculous idea but it looks like they might actually make it worthwhile.

I'm there. Boondock Saints is ridiculously fun. This looks more of the same.

I can't believe how different Sean Patrick Flannery looks. He looks like 10 years older and 20 pounds heavier. Doesn't even look like the same guy in some shots.

the movie looks amazing
the first is brillant
cannot w8 4 the flick 2 be released in less than 2 months :D

well, was the guy they're rolling with in the new trailer killing all those baddies in the beginning of the trailer single-handedly? 'cause that could be an interesting addition in place of "bumbling fool" rocco. not that i actually thought rocco was useless in the first one, but he was a little clumsy. :o
are you talking about at the very beginning of the trailer? thats not the same guy they're with now; its some bloke whose killing priests, which brings the brothers out of "retirement".

and 30 pounds heavier

damn only two months away :D

This trailer was a total let-down, is Defoe coming back?

are you talking about at the very beginning of the trailer? thats not the same guy they're with now; its some bloke whose killing priests, which brings the brothers out of "retirement".
oh man, right, i totally forgot about that plot element. :o sigh, well it woulda been a cool addition.

im super hyped for this film...although it probably wont ever come close to the first one

Yeah, I'm going to go a head and pass on this one...

Damn SPF got old.... I guess young IJ is still a lasting image in my mind, but for a second I thought they recasted his character.

Trailer looks good, can't wait to see it.

Trailer looked like a piece'.. I caught it on Attack of the Show the other night. Loved the first, will def' pass on this.

After seeing the trailer I'm a little skepticle. No Wilam Defoe sucks. I just don't see how this sequel can live up to the first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"