Boondock II: All Saints Day..hell yes!

Trailer tomorrow at IGN, movie will be released Halloween weekend :)

I haven't seen the first one yet, but Julie Benz is in this, so I can't wait.:up:

I haven't seen the first one yet, but Julie Benz is in this, so I can't wait.:up:

Everyone I know either hates it or loves it, nothing in between. I love the movie and it's $14.99 on blu ray right now which is a steal.

Highly recommended.

Damn, I thought the trailer finally popped up...

what the hell man? where is this trailer? Damn it Duffy...

I forgot..are the brother native Bostonians with Irish blood, or are they straight from Ireland?

Certainly has potential. Julie Benz subbing for William Defoe is a downgrade of course but it could be fun. I like that the dialogue pokes fun at the "gratuitous violence"

Never seen the first one. But my uncle loves it and keeps telling me to see it.

It's a crazy movie. :up: Can't wait for this one. :heart: Good thing I only found out about it actually being made today. :o

So what are you waiting for, Doctor Jones?

I'm waiting... to RENT THE BOONDOCK SAINTS! Huzzah!

Alright. That trailer just looks like someone trying to do the Boondock Saints all over again (and yeah, I know it's the same dude behind the first)... only they don't have the same people, so there's some cheap replacements.

Alright. That trailer just looks like someone trying to do the Boondock Saints all over again (and yeah, I know it's the same dude behind the first)... only they don't have the same people, so there's some cheap replacements.

what r u talking about they have all the originals except for William daffoe

I forgot..are the brother native Bostonians with Irish blood, or are they straight from Ireland?

Full Irish. There was a deleted scene of them calling their mother in native Ireland on the DVD. They definitely werent talking with Boston accents. The brothers that is.

2 replacements, one of which is replacing a dead person. Thats not so bad

lol 5 years later and this movie is finally the real deal? I never even heard about this. Im not sure what to think...I kinda thought Boondock Saints was a one-time deal. Meh..

to me, it looks like Boondock Saints with a half-decent budget this time around. My hope is that having a little extra money to do things didnt make Troy think he should do "super cool camera tricks" that are in actuality dumb. But from what I've seen, it seems to retain some amount of cheesy action movie flair, which is good. I'm looking forward to it. Oct 30th cant come quicker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"