Bought/Thought October 7th, 2009

Didn't Fraction already say he was burned out on writing Thor? On top of that, he's already writing two big franchise books solo already, I doubt he could (or would want to) take on a third.

Hey your avvie is the cover to Deadpool Spot Light ain't it? Have you read it?

Deadpool 16 was pretty good. Not as much humour as previous books, but the whole meeting with Domino was pretty funny.

It also shows off that whilst Deadpool is "crazier than a sack a ferrets" he most definitely isn't stupid. His plot to show his "moves" will be interesting to see pan out in the next issue.

I also like the commentary on the X-Men. How some of them are not without checkered pasts, but still will not tolerate or accept Deadpool even when he wants to help. Whilst they preach about how those who are different and discriminated against can be safe on Utopia.

And yet when Dan Slott wanted to put Beast in Mighty Avengers, they said no. Apparently it's fine if X-Men stumble into any title or corner of Marvel, just so long as they don't stop being X-Men or don't join a team that makes sense for them to. :o

Dan Slott should've gone like "A'ight y'alls no problem I ain't gonna use Beast" and then just written him into the series anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"