• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

Batman Begins Box Office Reasoning For Begins, and Prediction for Sequal (PLEASE READ)

I think Batman 2 will do better than the first part and better than Superman Returns. Even Batman Begins was a bit 'stronger' in 2005 than Supes is now amd the sequel will turn out as a success. People have seen Batman Begins and liked it, people have seen the cliffhanger at the end and can't wait for the sequel, so it will make at least 205 milion dollars in the US (Begins was a hit in the States!!!) like its precedessor but I don't know how it'll make in internationally, it's hard to say since Batman movies have never been successful in, for example, Germany.

Great post Robin

The end of Batman Begins is a perfect setup. I predict that the sequel to Begins will do very very well. As we have all seen to get the kind of Batman film we want the studios my not make record numbers on a film. As long as the film makes a profit they should be happy. I'll take Begins numbers over Spidey numbers all long as Batman is saying "Swear to me!!!!" as opposed to "We'll meet again....Spider-man!!!".

Yeah Great post Robin.I dont know about it becoming the biggest Batman moneymaker though.Because the Batman Begins sequal will have the same obstacle that Batman Begins had in that there were already four batman movies that had already been made so the eagerness by kids wasnt there to go see Batman Begins on the screen like it was for Batman 89 and now with Batman Begins,kids now have 5 Batman movies they can pop into the VCR now.Also,if Warner brothers does as much of a horrific job of marketing for the Batman Begins sequal like they did with Batman Begins,forget about it being the biggest Batman moneymaker.Hopefully warner brothers fired all those people in the advertising and promotional department because they deserve it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cap2024
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"