Boy eaten alive by family

StrainedEyes

All the way up it!
Reaction score
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1314511.ece

A boy of eight was kept chained in a cellar by his cannibal family — as they ate parts of him.
Sobbing Ondrej Mauerova was rescued alive when a neighbour’s TV picked up footage from a camera filming his agony.

He had been partially skinned after monstrous mum Klara, 31, caged him for months while relatives who were also in a sick cult feasted on his raw flesh, an appalled judge heard yesterday.

The mum wept in a Czech court as her evil was exposed in a case echoing the Fritzl dungeon horror in Austria.

Ondrej and his helpless brother Jakub, nine, were kept in cages or handcuffed to tables as they were ritually TORTURED, BURNT and WHIPPED with belts.

Naked

Their life of hell only ended when a neighbour in the city of Brno bought a CCTV baby monitor.

Instead of pictures of his newborn he was confronted by live images of Ondrej naked in the cellar — beaten and chained.

Cops swooped on the house next door and also freed a girl posing as an adopted sister aged 13 and clutching a teddy.

She later turned out to be 34 — and one of the torturers. The boys’ mum accused the woman — fellow cult member Barbora Skrlova — of brainwashing her. She wailed: "Terrible things have happened. I realise it and can’t understand how I could have allowed it."

The court in her home city heard the abuse of her children was co-ordinated via text messages sent by a leader of the Grail Movement cult — who was known only as the "Doctor".

Her sister Katerina was also involved.

The abuse trial of the boys’ mum, another relative and their bogus sister Skrlova — who fled and was later found posing as a boy in Norway — continues.

Three others also face charges.

:wow: The world is a messed up place.

EDIT: According to articles posted below, the cannibalism part of this article is false.

Tell me this is part of the Script for HOSTEL 3, right?

Poor things, at least they lived.

Is this story for real?

God, that is just revolting. Poor kids, it's good that they're alive but I can only imagine the pain they must feel and probably nightmares they'll have for who knows how long :(

if that's true, this world's in trouble

whoa, the "sister" does look like in her teens.

Something about the article sends off a vibe of fake. It is too poorly written.

Wow, those kids are messed up for life. Poor little things. the one chick is freaky though, 34, one day shes a a 13 yr old girl, then she's a boy, this girls like the borris Karloff of freaky cannibel girls (shutter)

Cannibals still exist?

Cannibals still exist?

You're not serious are you? There are alot of places, in Africa mostly, that still practice cannibalism for religious reasons.

But anyway, this is from The Sun, if it had really happened we'd have heard about it before now from a credible source. I'm calling bulls**t.

You're not serious are you? There are alot of places, in Africa mostly, that still practice cannibalism for religious reasons.

But anyway, this is from The Sun, if it had really happened we'd have heard about it before now from a credible source. I'm calling bulls**t.

Agreed with ya on the ********. This is too sensational of a story for credible media sources not to have picked up on already. Aren't there tribes in South America that eat their dead for religious purposes too?

Agreed with ya on the ********. This is too sensational of a story for credible media sources not to have picked up on already. Aren't there tribes in South America that eat their dead for religious purposes too?

It's not really that sensational. There are horrible stories like this everyday. Who cares about what goes on in Czech?

How could anyone bring a child into the world and then subject them to that?

No clue, mate. It's beyond despicable.

jag

Without getting all mushy, you look at your young un and it breaks your heart how beautiful they are and then you read this sort of stuff... It makes you even more appreciative/protective. What sort of world have we brought our children into, mate?!

How could anyone bring a child into the world and then subject them to that?

It's like that news from a few months ago where a father locked his daughter in his basement, and then raped and fathered 7 kids with her (one of them died). It's amazing what those parents did to their children.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"