• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Brad Peyton Directing Lobo

Terry Crews would be awesome after thinking about it, actually! :D

Really hope we still get to see this movie. Deadpool was hugely successful and I think done right Lobo could be as well.

Terry Crews would be GREAT! Make it happen, Warner Bros!

Oh yes. I'd love to see Crews in the role. Make it happen!

What's so wonderful about Terry Crews that everyone loves him for this role?

From what I've seen, he can barely act, let alone has the range to play a character like Lobo.

Unless there's a new Terry Crews that I am unfamiliar with.

Lobo needs range?

Crews is a personality actor, like Dwayne Johnson, or John Wayne. They don't really "act" but give them a part that fits who they already act like, and it's amazing.

Lobo needs range?

Crews is a personality actor, like Dwayne Johnson, or John Wayne. They don't really "act" but give them a part that fits who they already act like, and it's amazing.

Yeah, I'm not sure Terry Crews is the right guy, the Rock on the other hand would kill it as Lobo, although Jason Momoa would have probably been the best casting (in terms of look and personality - although to be honest, the look is kind of secondary, you want someone who can act and is going to really establish the character in all his homicidal glory).

I've heard Danny Trejo and Jeffrey Dean Morgan have been mentioned in connection with the role.

I guess it all depends if Lobo is going to be makeup or cgi-motion capture (after seeing X-Men Apocalpyse, really they should go CGI - hell Colossus in Deadpool was well done with CGI, so why not Lobo ? )

What would people say is Lobo's "defining personality"? I'd say he's a loud-mouthed, over the top blowhard who loves violence while still holding a soft spot for his beloved space dolphins.

Colossus looked fake. I'd do makeup; just get whoever did it for Killer Croc.

Lobo will be Deadpool x GOTG

They need to get a guy with a real knack for comedy

I think Crews could do it

Kevin Durand would be awesome. He's been mentioned among fans for the part of Lobo for years now.

I think Terry Crews could work too.

To be faithful to the character & for it to be entertaining, a LOBO movie would have to be rated 'R'.
That might be something DC is unwilling to do with its movie universe.

Well it seems we got the movie casted if it gets the green light.
What about writer & director ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"