Superman Returns Brandon Routh! A Hero For The Ages!!!

Clarkparker said:
SupermanNightmare.jpg

Lets all thank Bryan Singer...

Seriously. How can people complain about petty things like the neckline being too tight or the red being too dark, when we were so close to almost getting this! Brainiac almost fought polar bears, and you have the nerve to complain about a kid (that we dont even know for sure is his!)

Scary... Ain't it?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

:supes: This Is my Fake Signature. It will have to do until they give me a real one:supes:

Yeah nobody should be complaining when we are finally get a new Superman film after we waited for so long.

Looking forward to the film, wondering what to expect. One minute I read about gay Superman, then he becomes a Christ-figure.

Looking forward to the film, wondering what to expect. One minute I read about gay Superman, then he becomes a Christ-figure.

the best Brandon/Superman manip EVER is as Geen Lantern...i'd buy him as Green Lantern as shown in this manip...

hands down...

LOL..I never got tired of this thread...even on IMDB it had me cracking up..especially Tidus. Despite how fantastic that game looked, anywhere else all of those colors spliced up like that just look wrong.

That superman reminds me of Burtons version for some reason

...the manip as Green Lantern is interesting....showing us that the milliskin fabric used in the Superman costume, can work in the GL costume as well...

maybe the movie makers can take notes...

ARBH said:
Supermanfat.jpg

This could not be more wrong.
Superman was sure fat in teh 50's or 60's.

Also, in the 70's, 80's pics there are the wrong cape attacments, color, boots pants,etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"