Superman Returns Brandon Routh to be in added scenes of Superman II 14 Disc Speacial Edition!!????

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
supergirl is not in this set.

Yeah Her Movie is going to be getting their own Releases. Probably Her own Box Set because there are so many different Cuts / Edits already out

It would make sense to have it

U know what would be amazing but unatainable:

Commentay and interview with Christopher Reeve

THAT WOULD BE THE BEST!!!!!

:) :(

Bloody hell, they're pulling a Lucas.

boywonder13 said:
http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=1991

The Superman Homepage can reveal exclusively that Warner Bros. held interviews last month to find a double for Christopher Reeve for additional footage they are shooting for the special edition DVD of "Superman II".

It is not known if Brandon Routh was available or considered, but I was told that the scenes involved were only a couple of shots from a distance. The interviews were for actors not photo-doubles. It probably would not have been worth it for them to bring in Brandon Routh. This Donner Cut of "Superman II" is being released as part of the 14-disc Ultimate Edition Superman DVD collection scheduled for release later this year.

--------

Well! I bet he didnt even try out, and Superman II isnt in Singers Continuity for some gay reason but We Can Dream!

Ur Thoughts!:up: :supes:
Putting Routh in Superman II would be a crime, much like replacing the ghost of Sebastian Shaw with the ghost of that Christensen punk at the end of Return of the Jedi. :down:down:down:down:down

He is not replacing Reeve I think, the chose bod double will do a few cut shots that make up the Donner Cut, because the footage must be in a really bad condition, and unusable, so maybe they need to redo scenes.

THERE IS NO WAY THEY WOULD TAKE REEVE OUT OF SUPERMAN II!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"