Brave and the Bold Cancelled!

I still wish BatB would be aired simulatenously with a serious Batman show though. I hate that people are going to compare it to B:TAS and the next Batman show when its a whole different show than the others.

A ''slightly darker'' CGI Batman cartoon produced by James Tucker...

I wonder what drew him to the project... ?

Well, no offense to anyone here, but I greatly disliked the show, so I'm glad the opportunity for one more fitting to my tastes has opened up.

Which isn't to say I'm unsympathetic to fans, I know what it's like, having recently lost Spectacular Spider-man. :( bluh.

I dont understand how anyone could watch an episode like Mayhem of the Music Meister and then decide to end this series. That episode was life changing!

Interesting.. I'll have to check that one out.

Last edited:
Good. Not in a mean way way or anything, but I really want another dark batman show.

Good. Not in a mean way way or anything, but I really want another dark batman show.

I don't think this was standing in the way of a dark Batman show. I feel as though it was either this or nothing. If they wanted a dark Batman show, especially after The Dark Knight they would've had it on already.

Well, no offense to anyone here, but I greatly disliked the show, so I'm glad the opportunity for one more fitting to my tastes has opened up.

But its not the say thing. No one's really disappointed because its going to get to 65 episodes and its gonna get the opportunity to be syndicated. All in all its going to be a successful show.

Now that they done campyness of the series, maybe we can get a new serious Batman show? (don't get me wrong I like it for what it is) for fans who like dark serious Batman.

Thats what they said is coming next after Brave and the Bold.

I just don't understand why they didn't just do both at the same time, especially if there are different production teams working on the next one. More people would'nt have had blind hatred for Brave and the Bold if it wasn't the lone Batman show on.

I'd be interested to know where that information came from?
Don't know if I believe it without a reliable source.

Oh - and I'm sorry for those of you that liked this show but you'll always have the reruns. As for me, I wasn't a fan and would often catch an episode to see how they handled another DC guest star. For the most part, I didn't watch the show.

I remember when this was first announced and I saw the art, I was pissed and thought this would be a kiddy show...Turns out it would be on par with BTAS.
I'm not too broken up though. 65 episodes is a good run, and I'd rather see a new batman series by Tucker or a different project than seeing this one turn stale. It's kinda like Arrested Development; pissed that it got canned so soon, but happy that I left off with a near perfect series instead of watching it crash and burn(Heroes).

Edit:
3000 posts! WOOO!:woot:

I thought at 1st this was show was quite childesh and poorly animated but it grew on me and it reminded me off JL..... it turned out to be quite a fun show and just like anything thats remotely good its gets cut.

Anyhow looking forward to the new GL series and hopefully the new batman series if above it true...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"