Breaking Bad Movie | Um...what?? Why?? Haha

if a TV series ever had a perfect ending, than it was Breaking Bad - this is a bad idea.

I don't know you'd even have to de-age him, it's only been, what, 5 years. Haven't seen Cranston in much lately, but I doubt he looks noticably different.

as Fan of Breaking Bad Season 1 -5 and Hater of Better Caul Soul i won't watch this , BB had a Perfect Series Finale and this is just a sad try to milk this franchise more , do we really need this or to know what Pinkman does after the Finale well maybe he has a normal life now , or cook meth for another drug boss who knows i dont need to know this bu whatever

If they're doing a movie, it's not going to get a theatrical release. Odds are this is intended for cable TV, just like the Andrew Lincoln-fronted "Walking Dead" movies.

RTF EXCLUSIVE: 'Cast For The BREAKING BAD Movie Revealed, What's It Mean?' - Revenge of The Fans

The cast of Greenbrier includes several key Breaking Bad players, including Jonathan Banks (Mike), Jesse Plemons (Todd), Charles Baker (Skinny Pete), Matt Jones (Badger), Robert Forster (Ed, aka The Disappearer), Tess Harper (Mrs. Pinkman), and Kevin Rankin (Kenny).

And as cool (and as potentially revealing) as some of those names are, the two names sure to excite Breaking Bad fans are Krysten Ritter, and “Mr. White” himself, Bryan Cranston!

:eek:

Definitely wasn't expecting all those characters! Maybe a cameo or two, but wow!

I'm surprised
Mike is on the list without Saul and Gus. He's like the C3PO/R2-D2 of the Breaking Bad universe now lol

I'm surprised
Mike is on the list without Saul and Gus. He's like the C3PO/R2-D2 of the Breaking Bad universe now lol

True! I'm also surprised we may not see

Andrea

I can’t wait until this thing gets nominated for Best Picture and the thread title is gonna look real stupid.

The thread title is not my personal feeling towards this project. :mad: It's the first 3 replies to the thread. I just copy-pasted their exact words.
I see that, it wasn't an attack on you. But still, there are plenty of other movies more deserving of that reaction than a Breaking Bad sequel film.

jWHouHx.jpg

Not really Gilligan's style, but some small troll-y part of me hopes this whole thing is like Twin Peaks: The Return-level incomprehensible.

A rumor was posted on reddit today that said the title is El Camino and Netflix will release it on October 11th. Short description of trailer that might be released on Monday...

It shows Jesse sitting in his car (the El Camino), listening to the radio, which is the news reporting on the incidents in the finale, and Skinny Pete being interrogated on Jesse’s whereabouts. Among other things.

Then Netflix posted a page for it tonight and took it down:
JZ8j23o.png

I just want to know if Walt really died...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"