Brendan Fraser Isn't Gung-Ho

He'll probably be one of the generic vehicle drivers that nobody can remember the name of, like Lift Ticket or Tollbooth.

Tollbooth! That's gotta be the worst codename in the entire GI Joe team. That and his only role was to drive the bridge-laying truck. I guess we never saw him much in the cartoons and comics because he blew his brains out because we was so lame.

He'll probably be one of the generic vehicle drivers that nobody can remember the name of, like Lift Ticket or Tollbooth.

Tollbooth! That's gotta be the worst codename in the entire GI Joe team. That and his only role was to drive the bridge-laying truck. I guess we never saw him much in the cartoons and comics because he blew his brains out because we was so lame.
Just remember Cover Girl drove the Wolverine.

good news.

I wouldn't have minded the Rock so much to be honest, just not as Shipwreck.

LOL, why on earth would Brandon Frasier or even the rock sign on for this peice of junk? this is a career ender if I've ever seen one

LOL, why on earth would Brandon Frasier or even the rock sign on for this peice of junk? this is a career ender if I've ever seen one
They signed cus there firends with the director who jump started their careers.

yea but they still bailed on him anyways. there smart enough to know a sinking ship when they see one

Actually, no...the article just states that Fraser won't be playing Gung Ho or any other Joe mentioned thus far.

He said in an interview that he already shot his cameo. So, he's playing someone that we don't know about.

He's still in the movie.

Actually, no...the article just states that Fraser won't be playing Gung Ho or any other Joe mentioned thus far.

He said in an interview that he already shot his cameo. So, he's playing someone that we don't know about.

He's still in the movie.

So you mean to tell me that Brandon Frasier is going to have either some small suporting role or brief cameo? Cool!

So was he supposed to be Gung Ho in that Cameo? I was disappointed they didn't have the tat on the chest showing . I think more people would've recognized who he was supposed to be if they had showed it.

2u4t185.jpg

Wait....I thought I heard someone yell Srgt. Slaughter's name when Frasier appeared.

Really? Guess I must have missed that.

He was Sgt. Stone. The movie was influenced by Sigma 6.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

At least he was representing an actual character.

Anyone else think that he should have played Flint after seeing Fraser's cameo as Sgt. Stone? He looked just like Flint.

He was Sgt. Stone. The movie was influenced by Sigma 6.

Did you notice during the end credits they world show a name and were showing different parts of the GiJoe symbol, at one part they showed the sigma 6 symbol.

Anyone else think that he should have played Flint after seeing Fraser's cameo as Sgt. Stone? He looked just like Flint.

Ya think?
Why, because he wore a beret?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"