Snake Eyes is being played by...

With Ray Park as Snake Eyes, Shin Koyamada wouldn't be particularly suitable as Storm Shadow due to age. Park looks visibly older than Koyamada by a fair number of years, which isn't ideal given the relationship between Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes. Hence, the actor to play Storm Shadow ought to be someone who looks closer in age to Ray Park.

What difference does it make, they're both masked.:huh: Sure, if they go with the classic costumes, Snake Eyes will be fully masked and Stormshadow's eyes, alone, will be visable but you can't really tell a persons age by their eyes....

Storm Shadow doesn't have to be masked the whole time. Ray Park doesn't look that old.

Plus we don't even know if we will ever even see Snake Eyes face. I don't see how age plays a factor here.

Who knows if they will even go any kind of storyline route with Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes as well.

It might just be like, "here are two ninjas, make them fight."

I'd say Shin Koyamada is the best choice for Storm Shadow right now.

Holy crap, according to IMDB, they're making a TV series about Bruce Lee, and Ray Park is gonna play Chuck Norris in it! :wow:

http://imdb.com/name/nm0661917/

I can't believe I never noticed it before, but the resemblance is somewhat uncanny.

rayparkgrani9435121400yh9.jpg
03920147chucknorrispostoi6.jpg

Given that most TV pilots never air though, it's probably nothing more than a pipe dream at this point. :(

Storm Shadow doesn't have to be masked the whole time. Ray Park doesn't look that old.

Plus we don't even know if we will ever even see Snake Eyes face. I don't see how age plays a factor here.

Who knows if they will even go any kind of storyline route with Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes as well.

It might just be like, "here are two ninjas, make them fight."

I'd say Shin Koyamada is the best choice for Snake Eyes right now.

They specifically mentioned that the Snake-Eyes and Storm Shadow storyline will be the soul of the movie, thus indicating that it will be fairly central to the movie.

As for their wearing or not wearing masks, that really depends on the script. Chances are, there might be one or two scenes where their faces are shown (I mean, how silly would it look for a guy to never take his mask off?). Odds are, they might show parts of Snake-Eyes' face if just to drive in the fact that his face is disfigured.

What difference does it make, they're both masked.:huh: Sure, if they go with the classic costumes, Snake Eyes will be fully masked and Stormshadow's eyes, alone, will be visable but you can't really tell a persons age by their eyes....

Actually, one of the most telltale areas of aging are around the eyes.

I thought that was only when a person smiles and you see their 'crow's feet'?

Something tells me we arent gonna see SE and SS smiling too much in the movie, so I think they'd be ok on that front.

I'm happy for Ray Park he never got the chance to really show is martial art skills...the only problem is nobody is going to recognize him behind that dark suit. Thats not good for his CV.:csad:

For all we know, they'll (SS and SE) only be backround characters with NO developement whatsoever....

Wow really good casting!

I wonder if he's going to perform Ghostbusters in here?

They specifically mentioned that the Snake-Eyes and Storm Shadow storyline will be the soul of the movie, thus indicating that it will be fairly central to the movie.

That could be true but it could also be inaccurate. We don't know enough details yet. There was talk not long ago about Action Man teaming up with them and the heart of the movie being a Duke/Scarlett/Action Man love triangle. Which is extra stupid and BLURGH.

Hopefully it's Snake Eyes/Scarlett.

As for their wearing or not wearing masks, that really depends on the script. Chances are, there might be one or two scenes where their faces are shown (I mean, how silly would it look for a guy to never take his mask off?). Odds are, they might show parts of Snake-Eyes' face if just to drive in the fact that his face is disfigured.

Then I see no bearing on why Shin Koyamada can't play Storm Shadow even if he goes maskless throughout the movie, which if the heart of the story is Storm Shadow/Snake Eyes he will probably have ot.

That wouldn't be a factor with today's technology. Especially when you have Ian McKellan playing Young Magneto in the upcoming Magneto movie.

They now need to make good casting decisions for Cobra Commander, Duke, Storm Shadow and Destro.
Those seem like the real important pieces of casting. If they get all of those properly covered, I think we are in real business here. All of the other roles have some wiggle room.

Holy crap, according to IMDB, they're making a TV series about Bruce Lee, and Ray Park is gonna play Chuck Norris in it! :wow:

I can't believe I never noticed it before, but the resemblance is somewhat uncanny.

Given that most TV pilots never air though, it's probably nothing more than a pipe dream at this point. :(

LOL....Ray Park is the new Chuck Norris.:wow:

Can Ray Park sing the Walker, Texas Ranger theme?

:woot:

How the hell is Park going to play Chuck Norris?

^ :up:

I mean come on, the guy is full of martial arts skill. I think he can pull off the Norris.

By standing in front of a camera, saying his lines, and performing the fight choreography.

And having a good make up team to make him look the part. Even though he looks like him a bit already. I just mean the hair and etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"