Brendan Fraser confirms GI JOE appearance

Fraser's seen better days, his age is really showing. His character has a "three-wheeled motorcycle"? It'll be interesting to see this cameo.

Brendan Fraser rocks! See how excited he was about G.I.Joe? That's enough to make me go see it.

Fraser's seen better days, his age is really showing. His character has a "three-wheeled motorcycle"? It'll be interesting to see this cameo.

Wow, the only Joe I remember that had such a vehicle was Sgt. Slaughter!

did he confirm if he was Shipwreck or Gung-HO? I know there was an lot of confusion about that.

Three wheeled motocycle? My first guerss for that would be the RAM Rapid Fire Motorcycle that was one of the first toys released. If memory serves, it wasnt exclusive to one Joe member for use.

did he confirm if he was Shipwreck or Gung-HO? I know there was an lot of confusion about that.

No, unfortunately. He only confirmed that he would make an appearance in the film.

Sgt Slaughter could still dust it off and hoof it on to a movie set if they asked him to, I don't think anyone else could play him!
I'm sure Fraser will be someone else...um...I have no idea who, but probably not the sarge.

Didn't the GI Joe "Rapid Fire" have a motorcycle with a gatling gun sidecar?

ram.jpg

Thats exactly the toy I mentioned above...

Thats exactly the toy I mentioned above...

Yes, sorry :) I didn't see your post. When I read the first post, it was childhood memories flooding in and I had to find a picture of that motorcycle.

It's cool. I was just too lazy to find a pic, so thanks.

Has anyone checked out the new GI Joe figures they are putting out? They look pretty crappy. One of the Dreadnoks (the guy w/ the blonde hair and silver glasses--Buzzer) has a full blown chainsaw, instead of the cool rifle w/ the chainsaw on the front that he had back in the day. I don't know why they didn't make it like the original.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"