Snake Eyes is being played by...

that fight was awesome, besides Chuck Norris looking like Blanka, the fight was badass.

P.S. what movie is that from?

That was what was known in the U.S. as Return of the Dragon.
I haven't seen that in a while, but the intense shots of the kitten still crack me up.

Okay, for a seond I was getting it mixed up with Enter the Dragon.

All I know is, if Parks gonna play Norris sans shirt - they're gonna have to use a whole lotta yak hair and spirit gum.

Meaning he's British, looks nothing like Norris, and he can't speak American :p .

How do you know that? I never saw snake eyes face?Or maybe I don't remember seeing his face:huh:

Well, the comics would have flashbacks all of the time of him and his parents and sister. We know he's blonde, so that tells you right there.
There was also a limited series from Darkhorse (I think) recently which showed his origin. Yeah, he's caucasian.

Well, the comics would have flashbacks all of the time of him and his parents and sister. We know he's blonde, so that tells you right there.
There was also a limited series from Darkhorse (I think) recently which showed his origin. Yeah, he's caucasian.

That explain why I only watched GI joe on tv, didnt check the comics

It was a joke guys. God.

Also, in the latest GI JOE cartoon, Snake Eyes is established as causcasian as well. He doesn't become unmasked but Storm Shadow breaks off part of his visor and mask. We can see from the damage that Snake Eyes is caucasian and blonde haired in the newest series.

Ray Park's liability is that he has a thick accent, but thankfully Snakeye (like Darth Maul) doesn't let speech get in the way, and Park's marital art background will make him really badass. Probably one of the best casting for this movie thus far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"