• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Brian Michael Bendis is takeing over Marvel!

by "people" do you mean "little cocktail weenies"?

Those are tasty. I should hunt some of those down at the grocery store next time I go...

Not Jake said:
Oooookay...don't exactly know how to respond...I mean, I know it's okay to threaten to beat someone to a bloody pulp for being gay, but...uh...your skin color is different than mine. Don't know exactly what to do here. I want to threaten physical harm back...but...I mean...it's kind of taboo...ever since the whole Martin Luther King Jr thing...you know...and, you know, would my white threat even cross the cultural gap? It's a gay threat, too, not just a white threat. A gay white threat. I mean, gay white, straight black, there's, there's a lot of difference there, you know? It's like, you're my Bizarro. Or I'm your Bizarro. I mean, you know, I guess gay is more backwards than black, in today's society, you can't argue that gayness is more accepted than being black, so I'm probably your Bizarro. Me am Bizarro. Yeah. Anyway.........do you want to spit some rhymes or something with me sometime? Basketball...maybe we can play some basketball. I would like to at least try and maybe win a game of HORSE against you before you, you know, beat me to a bloody pulp because of my sexual preference. Yeah. Not one of those effeminate gays that can't play basketball. Not sure I can jump as high as you, but I can shoot. Um...yeah. I'd like to beat you at HORSE. Not beat you to a bloody pulp. I'm colorblind, that's what I like to say. I'm colorblind. Can I talk about this? I'm uncomfortable talking about this. You're white to me! Or, wait--I'm black, is what I mean. Unless...oh, this isn't, this isn't right, it's...we're the same non-racially associated color. We're the same! In God's eyes. Well, except, except for the gay part. Yeah. God does not like that. So, yeah, I do not want to do you physical harm because of your race. Just to be clear. Not a racist.

:confused:

I think you are about the weirdest person I've encountered on the SHH (..and I mean Hunter S. Thompson weird.)

Either way I might have been unfair to you so it's all good.

...oh you are my Bizarro.

TheCorpulent1 said:
Those are tasty. I should hunt some of those down at the grocery store next time I go...

Corp LOL!!!! that avy is hilarious!!! :up:

Wassup up fellas!? seems I missed a good argument.

Not really, same ol, Bendis sucks, youre ignorant, he has eisners, blah blah blah.

Bendis is not trying to take over Marvel,he is trying to destory it in his attempt to become the next Stan Lee.He thinks by changing the Marvel Universe,he will leave a lasting mark.When in fact,most of what he is writing will be reconned.Only Ultimate Spider-Man may be intact when this is all over..

Jourmugand said:
Bendis is not trying to take over Marvel,he is trying to destory it in his attempt to become the next Stan Lee.He thinks by changing the Marvel Universe,he will leave a lasting mark.When in fact,most of what he is writing will be reconned.Only Ultimate Spider-Man may be intact when this is all over..

But he has left last marks, whether people think they're really horrible or good is besides the point. Look how many people make threads about him and talk about him daily.

Yeah, he has left a last mark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"