The Dark Knight Rises Bruce Wayne: Fugitive?

COMPO

Superhero
Reaction score
I've been thinking what if in the next film Bruce gets caught out as Batman, like I know people want the riddler to be a government agent with the batman, but i think it would be cool taht if he found out who batman was through a trap. Okay here's my idea:

Riddler sets a trap for batman and he gets hurt at a specific spot, he already has an idea who Batman is... all the evidence leading to Bruce Wayne, so he goes to a party to arrest him and grabs him at the spot he was hurt confirming his theory. Bruce is arrested.

But, to make matters worse Gordon has been fired for not getting the batman and also suspected involvement with the batman. Nigma is made commisioner by Mayor Hill and is now head of the police department with all its resources, the mayor in his pocket, as well as connections with the mob, this could make him almost as dangerous as the Joker ad Ra's. He almost has control of Gotham, and now has Batman behind bars.

Now Micheal Caine mentioned a while ago that he had wanted this idea to play out, with Alfred putting on the suit to make everyone now believe Bruce isnt Batman. Bruce is released which causes Nigma to go even more insane cos no one will believe that he's right and Batman has beaten him through an amateurish plan.

The most horrible ****ing idea ever.

It should never be revealed who Batman is. Even Rachel finding out in Begins was too much.

The most horrible ****ing idea ever.

It should never be revealed who Batman is. Even Rachel finding out in Begins was too much.
But she's dead now so it's all good.

Yeah thats not a very god idea imo

Riddler as the commisoner? Nahh that would be stupid imho

okay was just an idea thanks for your thoughts

i meant more edward nigma government agent lmao
not him sitting in an office in tights lmao

I dont know imo that dude who made a thread about Batman 3 being a midquel(?) is far more stupid than this one

Oh and I think we get the idea that he was not in tights in the office, it's in general that it,s not good. But hey! Why do we fall?! :)

so we can learn to pick ourselves up

I think some elements of it have a little merit. Definitely not the govt agent and becoming police commissioner bits, though. :p

which ones deserve some merit? and now that i think about it, the penguin did say riddler would be commisioner if he was made mayor in the old tv series... so yeah bad idea.

Anything but the govt agent and PC bits...

Not saying it's the way I would go with it, but with the exception of those 2 things it's not a terrible premise.

I think the Riddler should be a criminal, and the exact opposite of Joker. Whereas J-man was all about anarchy and proving the schemers wrong, Nygma is out to concoct the greatest plans and prove he is the better man in a battle of wits with the best ie: Batman.

I could go into more detail but it's late and I'm sleepy. Post it tomorrow maybe if I can get all the ideas floating through my head into one compact, coherent post. :D

Anything but the govt agent and PC bits...

Not saying it's the way I would go with it, but with the exception of those 2 things it's not a terrible premise.

I think the Riddler should be a criminal, and the exact opposite of Joker. Whereas J-man was all about anarchy and proving the schemers wrong, Nygma is out to concoct the greatest plans and prove he is the better man in a battle of wits with the best ie: Batman.

I could go into more detail but it's late and I'm sleepy. Post it tomorrow maybe if I can get all the ideas floating through my head into one compact, coherent post. :D

I agree 100 percent

IMO the Riddler wants to take down the Batman and should be the opposite of Joker

While the Joker didn;t care how he looked he just wanted to make everyone go grazy
The Riddler would have some method to his madness and should be a clean cut looking cuy imo

for a second i thought you're suggesting the comic as material for the movie.

tahts what i was going for with him being arrested lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"