Days of Future Past Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
he is standing but that probably doesn't mean anything, for what they are doing they might not need him in the chair

Xavier will be hovering in this film--but this time without the help of the Dark Phoenix decimating his ass in mid-air. The metal shoulder pad thingies are for the wires to pick him up and put him down. :)
I was almost thinking that the metal pads were so magneto could move him around or something like that

Last edited:
Look like the X_men In future may be In prison like outfits.Like Wolverine and the X-Men.
Maybe the time time travel Is xavier switching minds.

He should definitely have a wheelchair, judging by the picture tweeted of modern and old wheelchairs side by side.

he is standing but that probably doesn't mean anything, for what they are doing they might not need him in the chair

Going by where the photographer is aiming and how close he is, they're probably just doing head shots and test shots for that. Him standing should not be taken seriously for now.

Do you think they're maybe really going with the twin thing? :dry:

Please no. I could not cope.

This twin theory doesn't have a leg to stand on.

singer isn't ignoring X3 he has made that pretty clear so how can he ignore that scene like it never happened, it would stand out as being odd

does seem like he will be pretty respectful to X3...

I'm fine with the twin swap thing. This film is about "fixing" things anyway and truth be told at least 2 of those X3 deaths shouldn't have happened anyway.

we have seen a picture of the older Xaviers chair so he must be in it again at some point, unless Magneto ends up in the wheel chair instead :oldrazz:

probably not though

Singer did say he wasn't ignoring X3, so based on that, yes. I'm not sure why it gets so much flack. In a world where people have the ability to shoot freakin' lasers from their eyes, manipulate the weather, shapeshift, create illusions, and other out-of-this world abilities, sending one's consciousness to another body is odd? (or whatever the real problem with it is).

And, I'm hoping they do go with it just to see the reactions, particularly yours.:hehe:

I hope he ignores the twin thing and just has Xavier as a present subcontious who can communicate with both past and present characters.

I hope he ignores the twin thing and just has Xavier as a present subcontious who can communicate with both past and present characters.

if singer is trying to connect these films together, chances are that end scene of Xavier wont be ignored

overall the whole of X3 should be ignored but nah

It looks like Xavier is in the Mansion catacombs in that set. Notice the circular wooden doorway in plain view (maybe standing in front of a completed part of the set)

BH2QH8jCIAEoDI5.jpg:large

Well. Speaking of costumes.

That's something new.

Interesting indeed. I wonder how Xavier will be back in his body after Phoenix decimated him in Last Stand. Although this Xavier looks like he is ready for combat and he isn't wearing a suit like in the trilogy, which is great because in whatever future they face, there is no time to have a nice suit on lol. Also perhaps forge made some sort of tech walking device regarding Xavier standing. Lol just like in Wolverine and the X-Men.

He has a new body, ala after-credits scene when he took his comatose twin's body (stems from Cassandra Nova of the comics, but male), and he should be able to walk. I think the chair we saw was for a corrected future at the end of the movie.

Anyone else hope those two shoulder pieces bend into an X on the front of his jacket? THATS a uniform i want to see.

He has a new body, ala after-credits scene when he took his comatose twin's body (stems from Cassandra Nova of the comics, but male), and he should be able to walk. I think the chair we saw was for a corrected future at the end of the movie.

Anyone else hope those two shoulder pieces bend into an X on the front of his jacket? THATS a uniform i want to see.

I had no idea it was his twin, also yes that would be cool if that was Xaviers personal X-Men suit. I would like to see every X-men suit be unique, but still look like they are a team

why would singer show us a picture of something we wont see till the end of the film, seems abit to much of a spoiler

I'm hoping we'll get a more battle-ready Stewart Professor X, who'll sit in his chair and say things like "engage" or "make it so number 1". Maybe McAvoy Prof X will be his number 1, since Cyclops is nowhere to be seen.

As for Storm, she can make it pelt down more often and say "hailing frequencies open" :oldrazz:

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the entire point of the movie involving time travel to correct the future would be to actually CORRECT the future! Hardly a spoiler. It'll be a bigger slap in the face to have his new body be in a wheelchair. Like what, did he stand up from that bed and Moria accidentally shot him in the back again? haha

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the entire point of the movie involving time travel to correct the future would be to actually CORRECT the future! Hardly a spoiler.

anyone who hasn't read the comics wont have an idea of what this films about, its just alot of people are guessing what the result at the end of this film, while actually we don't know anything

all we know is singer has put up a picture of the 2 wheelchairs

singer is gonna want the ending to not be obvious surely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija