• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sequels Bryan Singer set to return to X-Men, Ultimate style?

He's writing the comic, not a movie, genius.

That would be great if there ever was a movie adaptation of Ultimate X-men, if that happens I hope that James Marsden and Patrick Stewart return, but they should recast Wolverine and find some small and hairy guy that looks just like Wolverine.

Radagast_Prime said:
Thats great I'm big fan of Ult. X-Men.
i think it would be really awesome, they could get a younger caste for all the roles and base it off the 1st 6 issue story arch, complete with sentinels and a bad ass magneto. Plus it would be some redemption for cyclops' character and wolverine wouldnt have to be the main guy.

what the hell is ultimate x-men. whats the difference.

why wont he just do X4 instead of starting all over

Yeah he is writing the comic, and Marvel has planned this 4ever, they keep pushing it back, it is a huge MAYBE now. He is supposed to be next in line after Kirkman, but I highly doubt that...

Oh, the comic.

I actually got excited for a second

bes628 said:
what the hell is ultimate x-men. whats the difference.

why wont he just do X4 instead of starting all over

X-men comic set in a different reality.:)

Specter313 said:
He's writing the comic, not a movie, genius.
oops

I knew he was working on the comic i thought the article was referring to a potential movie version.

damnit

SupermanX said:
oops

I knew he was working on the comic i thought the article was referring to a potential movie version.

damnit

Yeah that would be sweet.

Jesus, why was this even moved to the sequels board? It has nothing to do with the movies at all.

Bryan Singer, Mike Dougherty and Dan Harris should write a standalone miniseries based on what their story for X3 would of been like.

Hulkster said:
That would be great if there ever was a movie adaptation of Ultimate X-men, if that happens I hope that James Marsden and Patrick Stewart return, but they should recast Wolverine and find some small and hairy guy that looks just like Wolverine.

are you being sarcastic? cause the ultimate cast should be younger, and wolverine was tall and not as hairy. they drew him shorter as teh series progressed.

YEEES the only universe in which Jean is ALIVE!! I hope he changes the art because I'm not much of a fan of it at the moment.

Sub-Zero said:
are you being sarcastic? cause the ultimate cast should be younger, and wolverine was tall and not as hairy. they drew him shorter as teh series progressed.

Nope I'm not being sarcastic, I just want to tell that if they ever make another X-men related movie then they should recast Wolverine.

Damn you for getting me all excited for a moment. Don't play like that with my fragile little heart.

Singer's jumping ship is the cause of the rush for X3 and hence most of its problems he should not be allowed back on board on principal alone...let him sink with DC

Calendar Man said:
Ultimate X-Men. I do not dig the ultimates.

:eek: :confused:

You don't like The Ultimates?

Best Ultimate book hand down. Too bad it is always later than late. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"