Bungie Games presents.....Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
think I'm going to actually preorder this this weekend.

it's not too late, is it?

Mine finished earlier.Looked at the countdown clock for a half hour.

think I'm going to actually preorder this this weekend.

it's not too late, is it?

For a standard edition should be fine, might be hard for a limited edition.

Ghost Editions are gone.. You may.. May be lucky enough to et the limited (which basically includes the season pass and a few other things) but I'm doubtful on that. You can still get the limited digital tho.

For a standard edition should be fine, might be hard for a limited edition.

Ghost Editions are gone.. You may.. May be lucky enough to et the limited (which basically includes the season pass and a few other things) but I'm doubtful on that. You can still get the limited digital tho.

yeah.....I'm just going to get the standard edition. unless the limited edition is still available. then I might go for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
so.........can you customize the look and color of your Jumpship?

how bout crafting/customizing/naming your own weapons and armor?

and will there be melee weapons or just guns?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. To all. There is a melee button not weapons.. That I know of.

Yes. To all. There is a melee button not weapons.. That I know of.

thanks.

well, I did it! I officially joined the Destiny choo-choo train!!

I preordered for the PS4!!

don't have PS+, though, but I might pick up a card before I get the game next week.

I've already got some of you on my friend's list. so, hopefully, we can join up for some raids, and then you can all protect my a** as I run around like a newb.........:oldrazz:

The game should come with e 30 day trial.

I didn't know you could customize your weapons

The physical copies in the store are still dropping Monday night, right? I preordered the PS4 bundle.

I'm getting my bundle on 9/11 apparently. Rather... bad timing. But two day shipping is two day shipping I guess.

I'm actually surprised we don't get anything fancy with the bundle. Besides the white PS4, I mean.

But then, I wanted the white PS4. Destiny is just a nice add on.

10624875_782505475139339_8711080474344097227_n.jpg

This was posted on the Facebook Guardians of Destiny page.

Any word on if there is a difference in quality between the Xbox One and PS4 versions yet? I am thinking of taking advantage of the new Xbox One deal (the free game), and if Destiny runs well on both systems, I'd prefer the Xbox controller.

Any word on if there is a difference in quality between the Xbox One and PS4 versions yet? I am thinking of taking advantage of the new Xbox One deal (the free game), and if Destiny runs well on both systems, I'd prefer the Xbox controller.

PS4 has got some timed exclusive content for the game but as far as the running of the game goes I dont think we will know until Tuesday as the beta for the xbox one was not at full 1080p where as the final game is. How this will effect the frame rate is hard to tell yet.

It depends how much you are into the details of things I guess but I doubt there will be significant difference between the two that most people would even notice but I am sure some more tech minded peep's will argue differently and point out what one does the other doesnt. Just depends how deep you want to go I guess.

And apparently I redeemed them all already, haha.

Same :funny:

I took my nephews to Ireland to visit their nan and there was a XBONE on display in a store. Got to feel the controller and it's damn nice. For me it wasn't so nice that I couldn't pick up a DS4 and feel bad but the thumbsticks are a lot better feeling

What class everyone going with in this one. I preferred the Warlock in the beta.

yeah. me too.

in fact, I just cancelled my PS4 version preorder. I think getting an X1 + Destiny free + the Gamer's Club Unlocked membership free is just too good a deal to pass up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"