BvS BvS: Early Tweet Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS) - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lt28sfPhKV1r4dytpo1_500.gif

How could they possibly screw this up? It's not hard. They have years of great comic book stories to mine from. I don't get it.

Okay, anyways, back to some of these reactions. I'm rather shocked Marc Bernardin gave it a "thumbs up"

Our emotions sometimes:

tSxiZIj.gif

I love you guys, though. The madness here is much more bearable than anywhere else.

I don't for a minute believe that Ed Douglas who has been reviewing on that site for a decade didn't know that his rating can't be changed.

He entered his rating and didn't expect fans to see it since it is still being voted upon.

How could they possibly screw this up? It's not hard. They have years of great comic book stories to mine from. I don't get it.

How do you know they screwed up?. :|

i hate posts like this

do you realize how hard it is to make a good movie you think people who make bad movies intend to make bad movies

making a great movie is not easy

It'd be rather funny if he's trying to save his rep with studios by claiming it was just a joke. But he actually broke his embargo agreement. Now he's getting it from DC fanboys and everyone else to.

I don't for a minute believe that Ed Douglas who has been reviewing on that site for a decade didn't know that his rating can't be changed.

He entered his rating and didn't expect fans to see it since it is still being voted upon.

Yea he was backtracking. WB snipers got to him.

How on earth have you come to this conclusion based on 99.9 % positive reactions so far?

Unless this is some next level satire I missed.

Time for WB to scrap this whole universe and bring back Singer so he can make more of the much loved Superman Return.

Whoa I didn't mean it like that haha sorry I guys. I just meant how COULD they (with all the talent and passion involved), I don't think they have. Should have been better with my wording.

I'm just going to make a fake negative Twitter reaction so the doomsayers can have something to.

@UweBoll This movie was so good, it's like I made it!

:lmao:

I can actually see that tweet coming from him.

You guys just had to jink us...

BvS!! Excellent action/story! @ZackSnyder you made a movie that will resonate fans.Wish I made it!
https://twitter.com/michaelbay/status/696505815868575745
Just kidding. :woot:

Superman Returns....Again (2017)

Directed by Disney.

P R A I S E M I C K E Y
R
A
I
S
E
M
I
C
K
E
Y

THIS IS SO FUNNY
H
I
S

I
S

S
O

F
U
N
N
Y

:o

Superman Returns....Again (2017)

Directed by Disney.

P R A I S E M I C K E Y
R
A
I
S
E
M
I
C
K
E
Y

I still can't believe Superman Returns has a higher rating that Man of Steel..

I bet if JJ Abrams or Bryan Singer made the exact same movie it would have better rated higher.

Send the Trinity back to Marvel!

(Ah nerts. Late again.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"