Byrd's Mardi Gras Extravaganza

Fasten all seatbelts, seal all entrances and exits, close all shops in the mall, cancel the three ring circus, secure all animals in the zoo!

Well boys, it's a very lovely ship, I think you should go down with it.

Fasten all seatbelts, seal all entrances and exits, close all shops in the mall, cancel the three ring circus, secure all animals in the zoo!

Notice: Fasten seatbelts

En Espanol: Put ana da seatbelt.

Petorian: Click click bloody click seatbelt.

Actually, a little under 26 and a half hours here on the east coast.

Oh God, oh God, we're all gonna to die.

As the time of reckoning comes upon us, I just want to let you all know.

I didn't like any of you!

Lent ends on Easter, right? So we've still got all of Saturday to leave the country?

Lent ends on Easter, right? So we've still got all of Saturday to leave the country?

The interweb says it ends on April 11th. Maybe be the last day of Lent, I shall go research.

What I'm finding is that the 11th is the last day of Lent. I think you'll be free on Sunday. But do you really want Easter to be the start of normal Byrd? ;)

What I'm finding is that the 11th is the last day of Lent. I think you'll be free on Sunday. But do you really want Easter to be the start of normal Byrd? ;)

Well, it wouldn't be right to celebrate the resurrection of two saviors on the same day, right?

Good thing I live inside a magical chicken bone up here in Canada, far away from where Byrd's wrath can contaminate me with its semen.

Good thing I live inside a magical chicken bone up here in Canada, far away from where Byrd's wrath can contaminate me with its semen.

Just when I think it can't go any deeper...

So. I guess this is the end of it? I made it? Wow. Can't believe I did that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"