Can You Believe This??

It never ceases to amaze how *****ed up our society has become. At what point did the world officially go to hell? :csad:

August 12th, 2003. It was a Tuesday. It was raining. It hurt when I urinated.:csad:

Why are these words in bold? Just curious.
to warn us all that Somalians are rapists of course :huh:

Don't worry, if they'd had the internet a few decades ago, he'd've made a thread that said

Ted Bundy, a caucasian law student who reigned terror across the United States between 1974 and 1978. There were an estimated 35 more victims after Joni who were not so fortunate.

I think its just Celldog trying to imply the name sounds sort of middle eastern so he must be a terrorist. :whatever: Just ignore it and move on. Thats what I do.

i wondered the same thing.

slim, what are you trying to imply by highlighting those words?

I think its just Celldog trying to imply the name sounds sort of middle eastern so he must be a terrorist. :whatever: Just ignore it and move on. Thats what I do.

that's what i figured, but i want to hear his response. i'm not holding my breath, though.

The perpetrator's name is Rage . . . if that wasn't a tip off I don't know what is :o

The perpetrator's name is Rage . . . if that wasn't a tip off I don't know what is :o

you know everytime i go on a thread that has an article to some type of news related story someone always says what i was thinking befor me.:csad:

you know everytime i go on a thread that has an article to some type of news related story someone always says what i was thinking befor me.:csad:

I know the feeling dude :down

You are the guy posting things as I think of them! :oldrazz:

Or is it the otherway around. Man I like the Hype

Speaking of "Rage" . . . I will be seeing Rage Against the Machine later today at Alpine Valley . . . . I'M PUMPED!!!!! [/gloat]

You are the guy posting things as I think of them! :oldrazz:

Or is it the otherway around. Man I like the Hype

are u reffering to me?

because i too enjoy the little or something sick game we've got going on.

it's funny . . . everytime I read somebody's post, I think of that post :dry:

I think so too, bring on the thread

unfortanately i will not be on tonight, its 12:24 eastern time here, idk what time it is at your house, so our little game may have to wait till next week. however, until then friend, bring it on

unfortanately i will not be on tonight, its 12:24pm eastern time here, idk what time it is at your house, so our little game may have to wait till next week.

Yes it is 5:26 here PM.

The thread is here if you need it lol

Yes it is 5:26 here PM.

The thread is here if you need it lol

ok. lol. btw its ur turn to post something sick (you know what, since no one else understands what we are saying, why not private message

You people are a trip. :yay:

I highlighted the name because he is the subject of the article........the rapist!!!

Can I help it if he's Somali? Is he somehow innocent now????

You people are a trip. :yay:

I highlighted the name because he is the subject of the article........the rapist!!!

Can I help it if he's Somali? Is he somehow innocent now????

That isn't why you highlighted it. You can't fool us.

I no longer think you're for real. I think your pulling our legs with this extremist racist crap.

That isn't why you highlighted it. You can't fool us.

I no longer think you're for real. I think your pulling our legs with this extremist racist crap.

I knew that's what you'd say. oh well...........

What do you expect, "Slim?" You pull this **** all the time.

At first, I thought for once you had started a topic completely unrelated to your hatred of Muslims and people with Muslim sounding names. And then I realized, you highlighted the guys name and where he is from, as if to prove a stupid point.

In 1982, Paddy O'Hare, a Catholic from Ireland blew up a pub killing 16 people.

What do you expect, "Slim?" You pull this **** all the time.

At first, I thought for once you had started a topic completely unrelated to your hatred of Muslims and people with Muslim sounding names. And then I realized, you highlighted the guys name and where he is from, as if to prove a stupid point.

Oh...it was totally unrelated to Muslims. But you twisted it up to be what you wanted. Look dude......I am not gonna stop posting anything that I see as note worthy just because it may have some Muslims in it. I post all kinds of stuff ....not just Muslim stuff. But that's all you can remember, somehow.

Now how about you focus some of your silly outrage on the guy that raped that poor woman??????? He's the real villain here. If he happened to be Somali, that's not my fault. Your hatred for me has you blinded to the real problem that the article brought out! Apathy, selfishness, violence........all of that a big problem in our society. No one helped her!!! No one!

I am truly not losing sleep over your opinions.
lol.gif

4sleeping.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"