Can You Believe This??

Oh...it was totally unrelated to Muslims. But you twisted it up to be what you wanted. Look dude......I am not gonna stop posting anything that I see as note worthy just because it may have some Muslims in it. I post all kinds of stuff ....not just Muslim stuff. But that's all you can remember, somehow.

Now how about you focus some of your silly outrage on the guy that raped that poor woman??????? He's the real villain here. If he happened to be Somali, that's not my fault. Your hatred for me has you blinded to the real problem that the article brought out! Apathy, selfishness, violence........all of that a big problem in our society. No one helped her!!! No one!

I am truly not losing sleep over your opinions.
lol.gif

4sleeping.gif

for one thing, you don't need to highlight stuff like names or where they're from. those don't really have any bearing on the story. hell, you don't need highlight most of the stuff you do because we're all capable of reading and don't need things pointed out to us like children.

and second, would you have highlighted his name and country if it were an english sounding name and a western country? can you see why people are sick of your ****?

I think its just Celldog trying to imply the name sounds sort of middle eastern so he must be a terrorist. :whatever: Just ignore it and move on. Thats what I do.

Well he is middle eastern and we know that that area of the world doesn't have the some respect for women that the west does.

So it's not like rapeing her was a hard thing for him to do.

*I AM NOT SAYING ALL MIDDLE EASTERNERS ARE RAPESTS DAMMIT*

SO

We're all agreed that if you see someone committing a horrible crime against someone else, and you have the power to stop them, but you do nothing, that you're in the wrong.....someone called these bystanders "Stupid F***ing Bastards", for example.

Agreed?

'Cause I hope none of you are Christians as that's what God/Jesus does every single day, times billions.
Just watched the Nazis emperimenting on little girls, starving them, killing them, could've stopped 'em at any time but chose to let it all play out.

The God of the Christians is the biggest criminal of all. :o

Wilhelm! Write a book, damn it!

for one thing, you don't need to highlight stuff like names or where they're from. those don't really have any bearing on the story. hell, you don't need highlight most of the stuff you do because we're all capable of reading and don't need things pointed out to us like children.

and second, would you have highlighted his name and country if it were an english sounding name and a western country? can you see why people are sick of your ****?

I like hightlights.....get over it.

I like hightlights.....get over it.

So, you felt it was necessary to highlight the word "Somali..." why? It's not essential to the story, we can just as easily read it in the article without you highlighting it. It's obviously a lot more important to you than it is to us.

About what, randomly going on about your veiws on religion in a completely unrelated topic?
The reason this came up was that I was in the Christianity thread, where people say that the Biblical God is All-Knowing, Perfect in Justice and that we can't complain about how he doesn't intervene to save people from horrible suffering because it's all "our fault".

And then I came in to the thread where everyone (even some self-professed Christians) are savagely criticizing anyone who would just stand by and watch while a woman gets assaulted, which is mind-blowing hypocrisy as they worship and love a guy who has the power to stop ALL assaults on women, and yet he does nothing.
The bystanders in this story don't even have omnipotence. They at least have the excuse that they may have been scared and didn't want to get hurt themselves
What excuse does God have? :o

And, I have two books I want to write and as it happens, one of them is a conversational, easy-to-understand and non-confrontational book about how the Bible can not be true.
The problem is that I don't want to "preach to the choir", I actually want Christians to read it, to help them escape their bondage to that delusion, and I'm smart enough to know that if I just use my own voice, Christians will never read it. :(

Use Dora

dora1.jpg

Can you tell me what evidence there is for god?

:dry:

dora-cropped-717712.gif

That's right! Nada, none. Bueno!!!

Wilhelm, maybe it was just the time for those people to go?

The reason this came up was that I was in the Christianity thread, where people say that the Biblical God is All-Knowing, Perfect in Justice and that we can't complain about how he doesn't intervene to save people from horrible suffering because it's all "our fault".

And then I came in to the thread where everyone (even some self-professed Christians) are savagely criticizing anyone who would just stand by and watch while a woman gets assaulted, which is mind-blowing hypocrisy as they worship and love a guy who has the power to stop ALL assaults on women, and yet he does nothing.
The bystanders in this story don't even have omnipotence. They at least have the excuse that they may have been scared and didn't want to get hurt themselves
What excuse does God have? :o

It's still fairly off topic, and it kind of paints you as someone who's only ever interested in bashing religion.

Yeah, I had to pipe up about the colossal hypocrisy and double standard here.

I can't force you to read my 35,000 other posts about He-Man characters, how dumb the new Joker looks, How Led Zeppelin is the greatest band there ever was, how funny Hooters Pimp is, how prostitution should be legalized, What a great director David Lynch is, how hot Anna Farris is, etc. *shrug*

I can't force you to read my 35,000 other posts about He-Man characters, how dumb the new Joker looks, How Led Zeppelin is the greatest band there ever was, how funny Hooters Pimp is, how prostitution should be legalized, What a great director David Lynch is, how hot Anna Farris is, etc. *shrug*

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes.

I really don't think it's that big a deal. It seems like something that could have been brought up in the Christianity thread.

I honestly wouldn't want to. No offesne, there's just 35,000 of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"